The cardiovascular system is a true biochemical and physiological “workhorse”. The average heart beats approximately 100,000 times a day, pumping close to 2,000 gallons of blood through its chambers. This level of activity requires significant nutritional support. Through various mechanisms the nutrients contained in our Cardio Support formula provide the foundation for a healthy cardiovascular system. There are many nutrients, herbs and other cofactors that help support a healthy cardiovascular system and which are included in our Cardio Support formula.
- Vitamin C, E, niacin, folic acid, vitamin B-12 and B-6 provide antioxidants and support healthy blood homocysteine levels.*
- Magnesium for healthy heart and blood vessel function.*
- L-CarniPure® brand L-Carnitine plays a role in energy production.*
- Green tea extract contains a potent antioxidant EGCG.
- CoQ10 is an important nutrient for cardiovascular health.*
- Horsechestnut extract provides a compound that may play a role in blood vessel health.* SoyLife is rich in isoflavones
- SoyLife is rich in isoflavones
- Hawthorn is from a high quality European source with clinical research supporting its efficacy and safety.
- Antioxidants like vitamin C and E along with green tea extract help neutralize free radicals and help protect the cardiovascular system.*
- Homocysteine is a known cardiovascular “toxin”, levels which the B-vitamins folic acid, B12 and B6 have been shown to reduce.*
- CoQ10 is an important antioxidant and helps support the production of energy (ATP) critical for normal, healthy heart function.
- Magnesium is a major mineral, and is essential for maintaining normal blood pressure by helping to relax the smooth muscle that comprises the lining of blood vessels.*
- Extensive research has been done on the role of soy and its active compounds. SoyLife® Soy extract contains isoflavones, which studies show help support healthy blood cholesterol levels and an overall healthy cardiovascular system.*
- L-carnitine helps maintain healthy heart function and normal, healthy blood triglyceride levels.*
- The amino acid taurine is found in high concentrations in healthy heart muscle tissue. When there is a decline in taurine concentrations, studies demonstrate a reduction in the efficiency of cardiac muscle function.*
- Standardized hawthorn and horsechestnut help support the relaxation of blood vessels and the heart’s contractility, and help provide support for the integrity of blood vessel structure respectively.*
Your Price: $15.85