19 Grain Lecithin Capsules
Lecithin is a natural emulsifier found in many foods. It is often found in foods such as mayonnaise (mixture of fat and water-soluble substance) where eggs which contain lecithin act as an emulsifying agent to keep them mixed together rather than separated such as what happens in a mixture of oil and vinegar due to a lack of an emulsifier like lecithin. Our lecithin is derived from soybeans. Lecithin from soy is an excellent source of phospholipids. These compounds play important structural and functional roles in the cell, particularly the cell membrane. About 60% of the dry weight of the brain is composed of phospholipids, hence their importance in brain structure and function. As part of the structure of brain cell membranes, phospholipids help support neurotransmitter and hormone function, as they provide the environment that cells need for cell to cell communication and overall cell function. Phosphatidylcholine is a good source of choline, which is needed to support neurotransmitter production, essential for the normal, healthy functioning of the nervous system. Lecithin has also been studied for its role in helping to support healthy cholesterol metabolism, fat digestion and metabolism, thereby providing support for healthy cholesterol levels.*
- Excellent source of phospholipids and fatty acids.
- Rich in phospholipids particularly phosphatidylcholine.
- Softgel provides 1200 mg of soy lecithin and 300 mg of phosphatidylcholine per softgel
- Granules provide about 7 grams of lecithin with about 2 grams of phosphatidylcholine per serving.
- Also available in Non-GMO granules.
- Excellent source of phosphatidylcholine (PC), an important phospholipid that is a significant component of the cell membrane particularly that of nerve cells including the brain.
- PC is also a source of choline which is used by the body to make the important neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Lecithin is also a source of other phospholipids including phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylethanolamine. Both of these compounds are critical to normal, healthy cell function.*
- Phosphatidylcholine provides a source of choline which the body uses to manufacture acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in numerous neurological mechanisms including cell to cell communication, particularly as it relates to learning and short term memory.*
- PC levels have been shown to decline with age, therefore supplementation becomes even more important as we age.*
- PC has also been shown to help support normal, healthy liver and gall bladder function.*
*  Note: Unless otherwise noted, this product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our natural products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Super Softgel Multi
Your Price: $5.75
Your Price: $5.75