Whey protein, derived from milk, is one of the highest quality proteins available. Over the past several years, numerous research studies have demonstrated the significant health benefits of whey protein. In addition to being an excellent source of high quality protein, whey also contains significant amounts of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s) leucine, isoleucine and valine. Whey protein contains key building blocks for glutathione synthesis, and contains important immune supporting factors.* Overall, Clean Fit Whey Protein is one of the most versatile sources of protein, due to the many health benefits it provides. As part of a comprehensive weight management program, bodybuilding regimen, or as a way to meet daily protein requirements, whey protein can help support optimal health and wellness.
- Contains a combination of ion-exchanged, ultra-filtered, whey protein concentrate and isolate.
- Rich in branched chain amino acids: L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine and L-Valine.
- Guaranteed free of rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone)-as there is no accurate way to test for rBGH, to ensure this hormone is not being used, it must be sourced from a country where it is illegal to use.
- Contains NO Genetically Modified Organisms (non-GMO).
- Available in natural unflavored, natural vanilla and natural chocolate flavors.
- Natural vanilla and natural chocolate also contain Sweta brand stevia (no licorice aftertaste) and luo han guo fruit extract.
- Gluten free
- Whey protein is one of the highest quality proteins, which studies have shown help support the growth and maintenance of lean muscle tissue.*
- Rich in BCAA’s which are used to fuel working muscles and stimulate protein synthesis within muscletissue.*
- Whey contains high amounts of leucine which helps maintain lean muscle mass, provides an energy source for working muscles and initiates the biochemical processes that “fires up” protein synthesis.*
- A rich source of glutamine, an amino acid which helps support lean muscle mass and provides support for healthy immune and gastrointestinal function.*
- Whey protein is a source of gamma-glutamyl cysteine, a building block for the synthesis of glutathione, the body’s most powerful natural antioxidant. Glutathione is also essential for supporting liver detoxification, a biochemical pathway that helps neutralize potentially toxic substances and prepares them for excretion.*
- Whey protein contains several immunoglobulins (immune proteins) such as beta- lactoglobulin, alpha- lactalbumin and bovine serum albumin which help support normal, healthy immune function.*