What is a Softcup?
Softcup is a flexible cup that is worn internally, around your cervix. It collects, rather than absorbs menstrual flow. It's hypo-allergenic, latex-free and completely safe when used as directed.
Why should you try it?
Softcup is great for busy women, or women who just don't want to have to think about changing a pad or a tampon every few hours. Athletes rave about how the Softcup carries them through a long race. Travelers don't leave home without it.
- You can wear Softcup for up to 12 hours
- Softcup is comfortable during swimming and sports
- Softcup eliminates menstrual odor, since the menstrual flow isn't exposed to air
- Softcup loves making love . . .you can wear Softcup during intercourse for less messy sex on your period
- Softcup is comfortable—you can't even feel it once it's inserted
- Most women typically use fewer Softcups than tampons or pads because of the long wear-time
- You can use one reusable softcup throughout entire cycle...saving you money and the environment
- Softcups have no wings, no strings . . . just freedom!
Softcup loves making love
With Softcup, you and your partner can enjoy less messy intercourse during your period, and neither of you will even feel it's there.
Softcup keeps you 'fresh'
Menstrual odor is caused by menstrual fluid being exposed to air. Because Softcup holds menstrual fluid internally, it eliminates dampness and odor.
Softcup is body-friendly
Safety is important when it comes to your reproductive health. Instead Softcup has been cleared for the market by the FDA and has been on the market for more than 10 years. Both the reusable and disposable Softcup are made entirely of hypoallergenic, non-toxic, latex-free, non-irritating material.
In more than 10 years and 120 million Softcups sold, Softcup has never had a reported incidence of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is believed to be caused by the toxin-producing strains of the bacterium Staphylococcus Aureus. Population studies suggest that the risk of TSS is related to tampon absorbency. The higher the tampon absorbency, the higher the risk of contracting TSS. Unlike tampons, Softcup is non-absorbent, and does not change the bacteria levels naturally present in the body.
*  Note: Unless otherwise noted, this product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our natural products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.