What is a Softcup?
Softcup is a flexible cup that is worn internally, around your cervix. It collects, rather than absorbs menstrual flow. It's hypo-allergenic, latex-free and completely safe when used as directed.
Reusable Softcup is easy on the earth, easy on your wallet
Reusable Softcup fits your busy lifestyle—you can wear it for up to 12 hours during any activity. Softcup is comfortable; you can't even feel it once it's inserted. And with reusable Softcup, you can use, and reuse, just one Softcup per period, reducing menstrual waste by up to 95%.
Why should you try it?
Softcup is great for busy women, or women who just don't want to have to think about changing a pad or a tampon every few hours. Athletes rave about how the Softcup carries them through a long race. Travelers don't leave home without it.
- You can wear Softcup for up to 12 hours
- Softcup is comfortable during swimming and sports
- Softcup eliminates menstrual odor, since the menstrual flow isn't exposed to air
- Softcup loves making love . . .you can wear Softcup during intercourse for less messy sex on your period
- Softcup is comfortable—you can't even feel it once it's inserted
- Most women typically use fewer Softcups than tampons or pads because of the long wear-time
- You can use one reusable softcup throughout entire cycle...saving you money and the environment
- Softcups have no wings, no strings . . . just freedom!