Rash Formula Ointment
Rash Formula Ointment contains only natural ingredients providing a unique revitalizing, rejuvenating, restorative, and anti-stress effect on the skin. Being a natural formulation, Rash Ointment does not cause allergies, irritation, and inflammation and has no side effects and no hormones. It contains only the ingredients that are natural components of the skin.
The skin is absolutely vulnerable to several factors: climate, environment, poor nutrition, etc. That is why it needs a multi-faceted protection. Side effects, allergies, and intolerance to synthetic ingredients used in modern cosmetics reinforce the importance of medicinal plants. This formula soothes and hydrates your skin with herbs that are well known to improve not only the skin condition, but also help fight irritants as well as joint pain, back pain, pain in radiculitis, rheumatism, etc. Each herbal ingredient in the formula complements and reinforces the action of the others. The formula is easily applied, quickly absorbed, and has a nice herbal smell.
- The formula serves as an antiseptic healing agent
- Relieves irritation
- Eliminates inflammation, relieves joint pain, and increases mobility
- Stimulates blood circulation and removes the bruising and swelling
- Reduces itching and swelling after insect bites and irritants, including ivy poisoning, jelly fish burns, etc.
- Helps to treat such skin diseases as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.
- Has a light peeling effect, which prevents the coarsening of tissue
- Increases local immunity and has anti-allergic effect
- Stimulates the collagen production, restores the skin's structure, and strengthens the lipid barrier of the skin
- Moisturizes, softens, and nourishes cells and enhances metabolism
- Has a rejuvenating, regeneration, and cell renewal effect
- Protects the skin from UV rays, wind, cold temperatures, and other environmental factors
Contains Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Comfrey Root, Marshmallow Root, Marigold Flowers & Beeswax.
Directions: Apply externally as needed or as directed by your Health Care Professional. Refrigerate after opening.
Warning: External use only. Consuming this product may cause Liver damage. This product contains comfrey. Comfrey contains pyrrolizidine alkaloids which may cause serious illness or death. This product should not be taken orally used as a suppository or applied to broken skin. For further information contact the Food & Drug Administration.
Your Price: $6.06