A great-tasting DHA chewable to support cognition and neurological function.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) is one of the primary omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oils. It is very important in the formation of cellular
membranes of nerve and brain cells. When DHA is in short supply, the structural and functional integrity of these cells are compromised.
DHA is recommended for the support of:
- Brain growth and development
- Mental processing and psychomotor development in children
- Academic performance and learning
- Cellular and vascular structures in the brain
- Cardiovascular function
- Cognitive function
- Retinal development
- Individuals with skin concerns