Annemarie Borlind's Orange Blossom Energizer is a 2-phase skin care composition with valuable first-pressing botanical oils and blossom extracts. Shake Annemarie Borlind's Orange Blossom Energizer well before use in order to mix the natural caring components, as this allows them to develop their full effect by combining the two phases. With Annemarie Borlind's Orange Blossom Energizer, the skin regains firmness and vitality. Annemarie Borlind's Orange Blossom Energizer is formulated without preservatives. Annemarie Borlind's Orange Blossom Energizer is a facial moisturizer treatment for dry, poorly moisturized, tired, stressed skin and sun-damaged skin.
Independent clinical studies show:
- 33% decrease in wrinkle depth
- 21% increase in skin hydration after only one month!
Beautiful Skin - More Than Nature's Gift
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany - an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
Borlind's unique commitment to purity, beauty, and clinically proven results have resulted in skin, body, and hair care products that are world renowned. Beginning a daily beauty regimen with Annemarie Borlind is easy.
From the Bounty of Nature
The natural protective layer of our body, the skin, is continually subject to stress. Environmental, physical, and psychological influences, as well as the natural aging process all play a part. The effects of such influences can most clearly be seen on the face, neck, decollete, and hands. To enable these exposed and particularly sensitive skin areas to remain beautiful as long as possible, extra care and protection are needed. Optimal skin care success can only be achieved through a systematic program designed for the specific type of skin and offering a complete range of products necessary for daily care - cleansing and protecting - as well as special and intensive treatments.
Why Are Natural Ingredients Better?
It is preferable to select products with ingredients derived from natural, rather than synthetic, sources since they are usually more compatible with the skin. Because they are, natural ingredients are better able to penetrate the dermal layer, rather than simply staying on the dead surface layer.
The Borlind Definition of Clinically Proven Results
Efficacy of all products is proven through double-blind clinical studies conducted by independent dermatological clinics. All products have a Certificate of Hypoallergenicity and there can be no allergic reactions in clinical studies.