Alleviates dry skin, roughness, cracking, itching. A full body treatment and much more!Winner of 28 National Awards of Excellence for "Best Body & Skin Care Product" and "Best Aromatherapy Product", Gardener's Dream Cream has been hailed as the go-to cream for a variety of ailments. Consumer testimonials include success with soothing dry, cracked or itchy skin, aches and pain, and specific skin conditions such as weird rashes, psoriasis and eczema.
Gardener's Dream Cream is the ultimate in vibrational therapy. With its infusion of essential oils and other key ingredients, it's not only the best natural alternative for irritating skin rashes, minor cuts and burns, it also helps to relieve pain from other internal conditions such as fibromyalgia, tendonitis and arthritis. Active ingredients like peppermint and arnica relieve inflammation; rosemary and cinnamon stimulate circulation; while lavender calms the senses and improves cell regeneration.
Since 1989, Gardener's Dream Cream has been the top choice for a full body treatment. A massage with gardener s Dream Cream helps you to relax, and its therapeutic aroma creates a sense of wellbeing. This home care cream calms acne flare ups, bug bites, works on sinus issues, and is a perfect at home spa treatment for tired feet! It's even safe for pet hot spots and cracked ears - a perfect gift for anyone who loves natural and therapeutic body care.
Customer testimonials include relief of:
- Skin Conditions & Weird Rashes
- Alternative to corticosteroid cream
- Psoriasis, eczema, lupus, shingles, chemotherapy itch
- Dry cracked hands, heels, knees, elbows & cuticles
- Acne, cold sores
- Bug bites, poison ivy
- Hemorrhoids, vaginal & jock itch
- Minor burns, sunburns & exposure
- Pets' hot spots, cracked pads & ear problems
Pain & Pleasure Management
- Fibromyalgia, sports injuries, tendonitis
- Back & joint pain, stiff neck & sore shoulders
- Muscular aches
- Bruises, breaks and sprains, headaches
- Massage, stress relief & insomnia
- Removing house paints and pine sap from the skin
- Foot care & varicose veins
- Raynaud's syndrome
- Blocked sinuses, coughs & congestion
Aqua (Deionized water), Butrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Cera alba (Beeswax), Arnica montana (Arnica) extract, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Isostearic acid, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) seed extract, Papaver somniferum (Poppy) seed oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf oil, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) leaf oil, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), Michelia champaca flower (Chamaca) oil, Origanum vulgare (Wild margoram) extract, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) extract, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) extract, Hydrastis canadensis (Golden seal) root extract. coconut derived
Active Ingredient Properties:
- Lavender - Excellent skin cell regenerator; antiseptic; helps heal infections; effective aid in healing burns; minor cuts and wounds.
- Peppermint - Helps relieve inflammation, indigestion, sinus and lung congestion, itching, insomnia, and shock. It can also help with lack of focus.
- Rosemary - Stimulates circulation; relieves congestion and sore muscles; improves memory and confidence; helps to balance the mind and body.
- Cinnamon - Helps with infections, indigestion, and congestion. Considered to be an aphrodisiac and is useful for fatigue and depression.
- Eucalyptus - Helps clear congestion, infections, pimples and insect bites; increases energy.
- Arnica - A natural herbal extract effective for relief of joint pains, inflammation and bruises.
Directions for use: Apply liberally to affected area as often as necessary. Store in a cool, dry place.
Reminder: Sensitive areas may experience temporary redness and warmth associated with increased circulation (especially after bathing when skin is extra sensitive).
- Not recommended for use around eyes
- We recommend testing the product on a skin patch on the inner arm before widespread use.
- If any skin irritation occurs please discontinue use. For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The use of this product is not a substitute for the advice of a medical professional.