Say 'so long' to feeling stuffy.
This is a time tested formula with herbs that have been used for supporting the upper respiratory system. Cedrus deodara, Acorus calamus, Moringa pterugesperma and Saussurea lappa have a combined effect that supports the natural inflammation response while keeping the area sanitary and free of discomfort. The minerals enhance drainage of the sinus cavities. Honey is a cooling natural moisturizer that protects and soothes the nasal tissues. Sesame oil, also a moisturizer, is used as the base because it allows the formula to be easily absorbed for quicker relief." This formula is prepared according to Ayurvedic traditions. The ingredients are mixed in precise proportions in order to create a synergy that optimizes the collective benefits of all the herbs.
- Keeps nasal passages and sinus cavities clear
- Enhances ease of breathing
- Expectorant qualities
- Comforts sinus conditions that can cause head tension
- Promotes normal sinus drainage and does not dry out nasal passages
Suggested Uses Gently apply with a cotton swab to the inside of the nose, on the nose bridge, 2 to 3 times a day. May cause mild tingling sensation. Not intended to be used as a nasal drip. May cause irritation is some cases. Discontinue use in case of severe irritation. There may be nasal discharge after use. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women.
- For enhanced results take Sinus EZ, 2 tablets 3 to 4 times a day
- Drink plenty of liquids & gargle with lukewarm water
- Inhale steam for additional benefits
- Avoid sour food, yogurt, deep fried foods, cold food and cold drinks
- Reduce intake of refined sugar, refined flour and hydrogenated oils
Ingredients: Sinus EZ Contains a blend of Sesame Oil, Plantain Stalk Juice, Honey, Citron (Citrus medica), Natural Minerals (Sodium carbonate, Potassium carbonate, Potassium nitrate, Sodium chloride, Rock Salt), Dry Fennel Seeds (Foeniculum vulgare), Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), Asafoetida (Ferula assafoetida), Rasanjana (Berberis aristata), Shevga (Moringa pterugerperma).
Free of: Yeast gluten, milk or milk products, soy, tree nuts, egg, and artificial colors, artifical sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial fillers or binders.
Your Price: $10.45