Auromere "Flowers & Spice" incense is imported from Pondicherry, South India, where incense making is an ancient art and cottage handicraft. This unique selection represents an exotic mix of well-known aromas from the ancient land of spices. Auromere Incense is made with the highest quality essential oils.
Incense is one of the oldest forms of Aromatherapy that uses the subtle power of fragrances to reestablish balance and harmony in the body. This premium quality incense is made from fine essential oils, fragrant herbs, powders and resins, ranging from the most heavenly floral fragrances to the down-to-earth woody and herbal scents of the Ayurvedic preparations.
Premium quality incense made from fine essential oils, fragrant herbs, powders and resins. Each stick is rolled by hand and packaged in 100% handmade, recycled paper. Each stickis handrolled. Incense Sticks are air-dried in the sun.
Includes 8 packets, each Containing 3 Mini-Sticks of:
- Champa - the heavenly fragrance of Plumeria rubra also know as Frangipani, the Pagoda tree or the Temple tree is well known throughout India. The flowers come in clusters with soft velvety petals in a large variety of color combinations. The spiritual significance of the Champa flowers is Psychological Perfection.
- Cinnamon - Cinnamon is one of the oldest known spices in the world. its sweet, pungent fragrance comes from the bark or leaf of the Cinnamon zeylanicum tree, its aroma stimulates and refreshes the mind, steadies the nerves and invigorates the senses.
- Coconut - The rich, soothing aroma of Indian Coconut is both exotic and comforting. Its mellow fragrance lingers long after the stick has finished burning.
- Gardenia - The heady, Jasmine-like fragrance of the Gardenia flower has long been sought after and treasured for its intoxication perfume. It grows outdoors in warmer climates as an attractive shrub with brilliant white flowers whose spiritual significance is Perfect Radiating Purity.
- Musk - The exotic aroma of Musk, is a musty, sweet and exhilarating fragrance that comes from the essential oil and powder of Indian Kasturi/Manjal fruit and has been highly sought after as a perfume since ancient times and its effect on the atmosphere is both energizing and uplifting.
- Myrrh - Prized in all ancient civilizations, Myrrh has been used variously as a perfume, incense and medicine. Its ethereal fragrance awakens an awareness of the spiritual reality behind everyday existence.
- Parijata - When in bloom, the flowers of Nyctanthes arbor-tristis or Night jasmine can be found carpeting the ground beneath the tree with abundant small white and orange blossoms. They are often gathered and strung into fragrant garlands for the hair or offered in the local temple. The spiritual significance of the Parijata flower is Aspiration.
- Vanilla - The sweet, creamy scent of Vanilla is a popular favorite and is especially helpful during stressful times. It is known to help dissolve pent-up emotions, improve self-confidence and evoke a soothing sense of well-being.
Over 30 years ago Auromere Ayurvedic Imports started as a small community-owned business that became one of the first companies to introduce Ayurveda to the U.S. Today Auromere is a leading importer of Ayurvedic body care, conscious living products and literature. Auromere's mission is to bring the ancient spiritual and traditional healing wisdom of India and a higher consciousness within reach of our modern, fast-paced lives.
Ayurveda, literally, "the science of life," is the ancient system of promoting health and rejuvenation with natural herbs and minerals that began over 3000 years ago, with the legend of the great sage, Dhanwantari. As he sat in meditation in the midst of a forest, Nature revealed the curative and therapeutic properties of each tree, plant, herb, root, mineral and flower to him. These beneficial links between the vegetable, mineral and human worlds were documented and passed down through the centuries in a science that promotes bodily, psychological and spiritual health through the cultivation of a conscious, healthy diet and lifestyle. The practice of Ayurveda aims at a harmonious balance of Nature's three subtle energies, the doshas: vata, pitta and kapha, which are present in all life and matter and represent the key to maintaining and recovering a total well-being.
More than just natural, the wild-crafted herbs and minerals used within the Auromere recipes are noted for their unique beneficial and rejuvenative qualities. The purity and effectiveness of the Ayurvedic ingredients, formulations and manufacturing procedures make Auromere products distinctively different and delightfully powerful for maintaining health, well-being, and beauty. Products include toothpaste, mouth wash, handmade soaps, neem balm, shampoo, mud bath, massage oil, body lotion, aromatherapy incense and more. In addition Auromere imports a wide range of books on Ayurveda, holistic health, Integral Yoga, and classical spiritual texts from India. A complete listing of Auromere products and books can be found on the company's website.
The company works closely with its suppliers in India to ensure the highest quality, authentic, natural products, engaging local specialists, practitioners and cottage industries which provide employment in local village communities in various parts of the country.
Auromere itself is owned and operated by a non-profit Integral Yoga community and run by residential members and volunteers as a part of their spiritual practice. Proceeds support the upkeep and activities of the community, and donations are regularly channeled to schools and other Integral Yoga organizations in the U.S. and India, including Auroville, the bio-sustainable "City of Human Unity" in southeastern India where Auromere soap is made.