Natural Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs with Oatmeal
Natural Chemistry's Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo with Oatmeal for Dogs combines natural botanical ingredients that work synergistically with one another to provide effective, natural and safe flea & tick protection. Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo with Oatmeal for Dogs has been proven to provide residual killing and repelling of fleas, tick, black flies and mosquitoes, for up to 7 days. It also contains oatmeal proteins that moisturize, nourish and revitalize dry coats. Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo with Oatmeal for Dogs does not contain Pyrethrins or similar chemicals.
- Natural botanical formula
- Contains Cinnamon Oil, Cedar Wood Oil, Clove Oil, and Vanillin
- Contains Colloidal oatmeal which is known to moisturize, nourish and revitalize dry skin and coats
- Help relieve and prevent itching
- Kills and repels fleas & ticks
- Documented residual for up to 7 days
- Contains no added soaps or detergents so will not lather like other shampoos
- Gentle enough to use once every three days, no age restrictions
- Safe to use with spot on treatments
Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 1.20%, Cinnamon oil 0.50%, Cedar Wood oil 0.20%, Clove oil 0.20%. Other Ingredients: 97.90% Water, vanillin (benzaldehyde, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy), colloidal oatmeal.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE, AND USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH LABEL INSTRUCTIONS.
This product is safe for any age dog, however, it is recommended to contact veterinarian prior to bathing a newborn. Body temperature must be maintained.
Note: Spot test light colored coats prior to using.
- Lightly dampen coat of pet.
- Apply shampoo onto dampened coat of pet, working shampoo into pets coat thoroughly. Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of animal. Be sure that entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Rinse animal.
- Dry with towel if desired.
- Repeat as necessary.
For best results, follow up with Natural Chemistry Oatmeal Conditioner.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
FIRST AID: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If irritation persists, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waster agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down and indoor or outdoor drain.
About Natural Chemistry:
Our purpose is to enhance the lives of everyone we touch. We are constantly developing thoughtful, sensible solutions that focus both on the environment, the best interests of commerce and the consumer. Through creative innovation and an energetic response to any challenge, we will continue to forge new pathways to provide only the best in product choices for the marketplace. We will always maintain our culture of family based values as the dominant guiding force in the relationships we develop on our journey. Through this approach we strive to enrich the moments in life that mean the most to all and create a meaningful legacy.
Natural Chemistry strives to:
- Provide chemical-free, natural solutions to common problems
- Make our products quick and easy to implement
- Provide treatment programs for specific problems
- Provide a wide variety of products to cater to many different needs
- And overall, improve the lives of your pets, pool and spa!
Natural Chemistry understands that our environmental responsibility does not begin and end with manufacturing natural products. It is our duty to manage their environmental impact as they move through the product life cycle. By progressively evaluating our operations and creating consumer awareness, we are enabling the overall efficiency of our company and establishing a better future for the generations to come.
Your Price: $5.32