Natural Flea & Tick Spray For Dogs
Natural Chemistry's Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs combines natural botanical ingredients that work synergistically with one another to provide effective, natural and safe flea & tick protection. Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs has been proven to provide residual killing and repelling of fleas, tick, black flies and mosquitoes, for up to 7 days. Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs does not contain Pyrethrins or similar chemicals.
- Natural botanical formula
- Contains Cinnamon Oil, Cedar Wood Oil, Clove Oil, and Vanillin
- Apply directly to pet for added protection when walking or playing in the park
- Kills and repels fleas & ticks
- Effective on black flies and mosquitoes
- Documented residual for up to 7 days
Sodium lauryl sulfate, cinnamon oil, cedar wood oil, clove oil, water, vannillin( benzaldehyde, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy-)
Read entire label before each use, and use in accordance with label instructions. This product is safe for any age dog, however it is recommended to contact a veterinarian prior to spraying a newborn. Body temperature must be maintained. Do not spray product directly in pets face, use cotton swab or towel to apply to facial area.
Note: Spot test light colored coats/carpet/fabric prior to using.
- Spray entire animal, including legs and paws
- Stroke the animals coat against the lay while making sure the solution reaches the skin
- Spray until entire coat is damp
- Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal
- To help solution penetrate to the skin, spray and work into the coat
- Dry with towel if desired
- Repeat as necessary
In addition to pet, spray on dog bedding that may be infested, making sure adequate product is used to cover areas where fleas may be hiding.
To Kill Bed Bugs:
Note: Spot test light colored carpet/fabric prior to using
- Spot treat cracks and crevices around baseboards, floorboards, headboards and walls
- Mattresses and springs should be thoroughly cleaned and aired out
- Spot treat only areas that may harbor pests. Concentrate spray on tufts, folds and seams of mattress
- Repeat as necessary
- Allow sprayed areas and articles to dry thoroughly before use
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation.
First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes. If irritation persists, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container with you with calling.
About Natural Chemistry:
Our purpose is to enhance the lives of everyone we touch. We are constantly developing thoughtful, sensible solutions that focus both on the environment, the best interests of commerce and the consumer. Through creative innovation and an energetic response to any challenge, we will continue to forge new pathways to provide only the best in product choices for the marketplace. We will always maintain our culture of family based values as the dominant guiding force in the relationships we develop on our journey. Through this approach we strive to enrich the moments in life that mean the most to all and create a meaningful legacy.
Natural Chemistry strives to:
- Provide chemical-free, natural solutions to common problems
- Make our products quick and easy to implement
- Provide treatment programs for specific problems
- Provide a wide variety of products to cater to many different needs
- And overall, improve the lives of your pets, pool and spa!
Natural Chemistry understands that our environmental responsibility does not begin and end with manufacturing natural products. It is our duty to manage their environmental impact as they move through the product life cycle. By progressively evaluating our operations and creating consumer awareness, we are enabling the overall efficiency of our company and establishing a better future for the generations to come.
Your Price: $5.21