Beyond Coastal's healthy, 100% natural Lip & Face Screen provides shelter from UVA rays with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. With only 11 ingredients, our simple Lip & Face screen is moisturizing and water resistant. Our inactive ingredients aren't just empty filler. Beyond Coastal's Natural sunscreen nourishes, repairs, and hydrates your skin with aloe vera, shea butter, and vitamins C and E.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide provide all-natural protection
- Non-greasy physical barrier
- Water resistant
- Nourishes your skin with mango seed butter, safflower seed oil, and coconut oil
- Great sunscreen for keeping tattoos from fading
- Gluten Free, Cruelty Free, Fragrance Free
- Oxybenzone Free, Paraben Free, Oil Free (Non-comedogenic)
Suggested Use: Apply liberally as needed.
About Beyond Coastal:
As individuals we are parents, athletes, consumers and concerned members of our global community. As a company and signatory of the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics we are committed to offering your family the cleanest, healthiest sun care products possible at a reasonable price. Our formulas are crafted to offer true broad-spectrum protection and are packed with moisturizing botanical antioxidants that nourish, repair, and hydrate your skin.
Every time you apply sunscreen you have the opportunity to do something healthy for your skin.
Inactive ingredients can make up more than 80% of your sunscreen's formula. These inactives are the delivery method for the active ingredients which absorb and block the sun's UVA/UVB rays. Interestinly enough, with few exceptions, inactives are the primary source of health concerns such as endocrine disruption and severe allergic reactions.
A sunscreen's inactive ingredients differentiate it from others. Rather than add empty inactives, we reference the Whole Foods Premium Bodycare Unacceptable List and the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep Cosmetic Database to help determine which ingredients are clean and safe. Each inactive we choose works overtime to nourish, repair and hydrate your skin. We are a sun-loving culture, and whatever you do to play outside, there is a healthy choice available to protect against the sun's harmful rays.
Below are some of the ingredients you will find in our sunscreens:
For essential nutrients to refresh and rejuvenate your skin:
- Rose Hip Oil - Soothes Skin, Moisturizer
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - Antioxidant - Free Radical Scavenger
- Coconut Oil - Skin Conditioner
- Jojoba Oil - UVB Protection, Moisturizer
- Safflower Oil - Soothes and Softens Skin
For antioxidants that fight free radicals, restore skin tissue and maintain cell balance:
- Larch Tree Extract - Anti-inflammatory, Immune Booster
- Chamomile Oil - Anti-irritant, Anti-inflammatory Skin Healer
- Vitamins C & E - Antioxidant - Fights Free Radicals
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Antioxidant, 400 Times Stronger Than Vitamin C
- Yerba Mate Leaf Extract - Antioxidant - Fights Free Radicals
For nutrients moisturize your skin and leave it feeling smooth and clean:
- Aloe Vera - Cleanser, Detoxifier, Rebuilds Skin Tissue
- Shea Butter - UVB Protection, Moisturizer
- Pro Vitamin B - Deep Penetrating Moisturizer, Restores Skin Elasticity
- Algae Extract - Collagen Builder, Moisturizer
- Mango Seed Butter - Moisturizer
Whenever we can, we use local formulators and fillers to reduce oil consumption and lower our carbon footprint. All our formulas are made and packaged in the U.S.