Biokleen Soy Cream Cleaner effectively cleans, shines, and protects many surfaces without scratching, and without the use of toxic chemicals. It's safe and effective for linoleum, porcelain, chrome, stovetops, sinks, countertops, tub-n-tile, grout and more.
- Natural Volcanic Perlite and Lime Peel Extracts
- 99% VOC Free & Ozone Safe
- Cleans, shines and protects without scratching
- Gentle to skin
Suggested Use: Apply directly to wet sponge or soft brush, or directly on stain. Rub lightly, letting the micro-scrubbers do the work. Rinse with damp cloth and water, dry off with bath towel.
- Bathrooms: Use on tubs, tile, sinks, countertops, porcelain, chrome, showers, linoleum or tile floors, grout, shower curtains and mirrors.
- Kitchens: Use on countertops, sinks, chrome, stoves and ceramic stove tops, ovens, grease vents, backsplashes, linoleum or tile floors, grout, enamel on refrigerators and dishwashers.
- Disposals: Squirt a small amount directly into disposal and run with small amount of water to clean and deodorize.
- Hand Cleaner: Cuts through tough grease! Rub thoroughly with or without water and rinse or wipe off with damp cloth.
- Other Uses: Linoleum, Porcelain, Painted Surfaces, Polish Stainless Steel Flatware, Chrome, Fiberglass, Glass, Plastic, Coffee Cup Stains, Sports Equipment such as Gold Clubs, Coolers, Camp Stoves, BBQ's, Tires, Rims, Garden Tools and Outdoor Furniture.
All Biokleen Products are Made with the Safest Ingredients Available:
- All Biokleen products are readily biodegradable and do not biodegrade to more harmful compounds. Ingredients have been reviewed by third parties.
- Natural extracts: grapefruit seed, lime, orange peel, and natural essential oils no cheap substitutes, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. Complete ingredient statements on labels.
- No known carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens, or pollutants.
- Non-corrosive. Non-flammable. Non-reactive. Reviewed by a Certified Hazardous Materials Management Inspector.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
Biokleen's environmental commitment:
- Concentrated products mean less packaging, fewer fillers and less energy used in shipping.
- Leaves the smallest footprint on the environment.
- Lower price per use, saving you money.