Ignatia amara 6X
Common name St. Ignatius bean
Ignatia amara helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep. Sleeplessness is due to grief, worry, shock or emotional upset. Symptoms may be worse after drinking coffee.
- Mind: Changeable mood; introspective; silently brooding. Melancholic, sad, tearful. Not communicative. Sighing and sobbing. After shocks, grief, disappointment.
- Head: Feels hollow, heavy; worse, stooping. Headache as if a nail were driven out through the side. Cramp-like pain over root of nose. Congestive headaches following anger or grief; worse, smoking or smelling tobacco, inclines head forward.
- Eyes: Asthenopia, with spasms of lids and neuralgic pain about eyes Nat m . Flickering zigzags.
- Face: Twitching of muscles of face and lips. Changes color when at rest.
- Mouth: Sour taste. Easily bites inside of cheeks. Constantly full of saliva. Toothache; worse after drinking coffee and smoking.
- Throat: Feeling of a lump in throat that cannot be swallowed. Tendency to choke, globus hystericus. Sore throat; stitches when not swallowing; better, eating something solid. Stitches between acts of swallowing. Stitches extend to ear Hep . Tonsils inflamed, swollen, with small ulcers. Follicular tonsillitus.
- Stomach: Sour eructation. All-gone feeling in stomach; much flatulence; hiccough. Cramps in stomach; worse slightest contact. Averse to ordinary diet; longs for great variety of indigestible articles. Craving for acid things. Sinking in stomach, relieved by taking a deep breath.
- Abdomen: Rumbling in bowels. Weak feeling in upper abdomen. Throbbing in abdomen Aloe; Sang . Colicky, griping pains in one or both sides of abdomen.
- Rectum: Itching and stitching up the rectum. Prolapse. Stools pass with difficulty; painful constriction of anus after stool. Stitches in hmorrhoids during cough. Diarrha from fright. Stitches from anus deep into rectum. Hmorrhage and pain; worse when stool is loose. Pressure as of a sharp instrument from within outward.
- Urine: Profuse, watery Phos ac.
- Respiratory: Dry, spasmodic cough in quick successive shocks. Spasm of glottis Calc . Reflex coughs. Coughing increases the desire to cough. Much sighing. Hollow spasmodic cough, worse in the evening, little expectoration, leaving pain in trachea.
- Female: Menses, black, too early, too profuse, or scanty. During menses great languor, with spasmodic pains in stomach and abdomen. Feminine sexual frigidity. Suppression from grief.
- Extremities: Jerking of limbs. Pain in tendo-Achillis and calf. Ulcerative pain in soles.
- Sleep: Very light. Jerking of limbs on going to sleep. Insomnia from grief, cares, with itching of arms and violent yawning. Dreams continuing a long time; troubling him.
- Fever: Chill, with thirst; not relieved by external heat. During fever, itching; nettle-rash all over body.
- Skin: Itching, nettle-rash. Very sensitive to draught of air. Excoriation, especially around vagina and mouth.
- Modalities: Worse, in the morning, open air, after meals, coffee, smoking, liquids, external warmth. Better, while eating, change of position.
- Relationship: Compare Zinc; Kali phos; Sep; Cimicif. Panacea arvensis--Poor man's Mercury-- Sensitiveness over gastric region with hunger but an aversion to food.
Complementary: Nat mur.
Incompatible: Coffea; Nux; Tabac.
Antidotes: Puls; Cham; Cocc.
Instructions: Adults or children over 2 years: Take 3 tablets 4-6 times per day. Allow to dissolve under tongue. Stop when symptoms are relieved.
Warnings: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a doctor. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store out of sunlight at room temperature. SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN.
Your Price: $6.14
Save up to 27%