Arnicare Pain Relief temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls. Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth and repeat every hour for 2 more hours. Then, dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 6 hours until symptoms are relieves.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier administration. Follow directions above.
- Arnica montana 9C HPUS - Trauma, muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
- croscarmellose sodium
- magnesium stearate
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present because these could be signs of a serious illness.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
- Store at 68-77 F (20-25 C).