The BugBand Insect Repellent Portable Diffuser is one of the latest innovations for repelling insects. This diffuser is powered by 3 AA batteries so it can go almost anywhere with you. Its quiet fan distributes pleasant smelling Geraniol vapors protecting up to 300 square feet. Each refillable cartridge lasts up to 120 hours each.
Turning the diffuser to the ON position, a soft red glowing light will appear which indicates the diffuser is operating correctly. To help identify the batteries are getting low, the same soft red light will blink. The airflow is adjustable with a lever on the side of the diffuser. Comes with one starter cartridge. Refills available.
The diffuser has been designed to work in homes, offices, indoors, outdoors, picnics, tents, porches, patios, campsites and Revs diffuser is also safe to operate around food, children and pets.
- Covers up to 300 square feet
- Works indoor and outdoors
- Easy to use and refill
- Economical refill cartridges that lasts up to 120 hours each
- Pleasant scent
- Quiet motorized fan
Active Ingredient: Geraniol 20%
Inert Ingredient: Polyethylene 80%
- Open battery compartment on bottom of unit. Insert 3 AA batteries.
- To insert repellent cartridges, gently twisr and pull diffuser top to slide out cartridge compartment. Remove cartridge from plastic bag. Insert up to 3 cartridges (refill cartrigdes sold separately).
- Replace cartridge compartment and leave in "OPEN" position to permit air flow through the unit.
- Adjust side lever to the "OPEN" position. Switch power to "ON." Indicator light with glow when "ON."
Storage and Disposal:
- When not in use, store cartridge in the original, resealable, vapor-seal plastic bag provided.
- Store diffuser and replacement cartridges in a cool, dry place away from heat.
- Please spent cartridges in trash or recycle them with other plastics.
BugBand is the next generation of protection. BugBand products are a proven, effective alternative to synthetic traditional pesticides, protecting children and adults from biting insects while avoiding the risks associated with irritating chemicals. BugBand is not only a safer choice, it's more effective. Geraniol, the plant-based active ingredient in BugBand, is a proven repellent.
The BugBand products are safe to use on people or with equipment and do not have the flammability issue. In fact, products like the wristband don't even need to be worn with direct skin contact. Many users put them on belt loops, baby strollers, shoelaces or hat bands and find them to be highly effective when used in this manner.