Insect Repellent Wristband
BugBand Insect Repellent Wristbands are a good choice for recreational and lighter-duty applications. Comes in a variety of colors including olive green, bright green, blue, yellow, red, pink, and glow-in-the-dark.
- Does not contain DEET
- The vapors from the plastic BugBand wristband form a protective shield around the immediate area, keeping insects a safe distance away.
- While many repellents are easily diluted or rinsed off with swimming or perspiration, the wristband just keeps working, up to 120 hours.
- Packaged in an innovative reusable plastic pod which can be used to store the wristband and can be sealed between uses to preserve the active life of the product.
- Designed with a patented break-away strap that snaps if it becomes entangled.
- Can also be worn on belt loops, hatbands, pet collars, fastened in tents, attached to baby carriages or applied to other areas where insects could be a problem. Several wristbands can be strung together to create a longer band.
Geraniol, the active ingredient in BugBand insect repelling products, is a natural essential oil derived from geraniums. When Geraniol is exclusively formulated with other minimum risk or food-grade ingredients, the resulting insect repellent products are not regulated pesticides when they meet federally established criteria. It is a biodegradable ingredient that is safe to use and safe for the environment. There is no known toxicity to animals or wildlife.
Geraniol has a relatively high vapor pressure and gives off a dilute vapor into the air stream which acts as an area repellent. This helps repel insects before they land. The natural tendency of Geraniol to evaporate makes it work as the active ingredient in wristbands, plastic beads, and other BugBand repellent products. It also helps to improve the efficacy of liquid spray Geraniol BugBand repellents.
Active Ingredients(20%): Geraniol
Inert Ingredients(80%): Polyethylene
Directions: Remove from plastic case carefully. Remove band from resealable container. Loop band on wrist, ankle or belt. Place tip with arrow through hole. Pull to your wrist size then place arrow to desired opening on band. When not in use, place band into reusable plastic case to prolong its life. Can be placed on table, bedpost or any other object indoors. Can be used on strollers, walkers. Dispose of product with recyclable plastic.
Warnings: May cause skin irritation in rare cases. If irritation occurs, wash with mild soap and water. If irritation continues, contact a physician. Irritation occurs, wear in belt loop or exterior clothing. Do not wear in sleeping bag or bed.
BugBand is the next generation of protection. BugBand products are a proven, effective alternative to synthetic traditional pesticides, protecting children and adults from biting insects while avoiding the risks associated with irritating chemicals. BugBand is not only a safer choice, it's more effective. Geraniol, the plant-based active ingredient in BugBand, is a proven repellent.
The BugBand products are safe to use on people or with equipment and do not have the flammability issue. In fact, products like the wristband don't even need to be worn with direct skin contact. Many users put them on belt loops, baby strollers, shoelaces or hat bands and find them to be highly effective when used in this manner.
Your Price: $16.49