Lip Balm - Candy Cane Plum and Peppermint
Succulent plum partners with rejuvenating peppermint.
Here is a blissful twist on the classic peppermint stick. Candy canes adorned with a mixture of fabulous holiday fruits. Made with moisturizing organic shea butter and pure peppermint essential oil, it's a festive fusion for your lips.
About Crazy Rumors
Crazy Rumors lip balms are all natural, vegan, indulgently clean, out of this world flavored lip treats made with certified organic ingredients - like super moisturizing organic shea butter and soothing organic jojoba oil. Infused with only the best naturally derived flavors & pure essential oils, and slightly sweetened with just a hint of natural stevia, so our lip treats not only smell amazing, they taste great too! Gorgeous packaging, amazing flavors and to die for scents are truly a breath of fresh air! Your lips will feel soft and fabulous, and you will feel good about what you put onto your body!
Only the best all natural & vegan ingredients make their way in:
- Certified Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii): Pressed from the pit of the karite fruit grown on the shea tree, which is commonly found in Africa. These pits are collected, dried in the sun and then roasted. The result is a soft and creamy butter with amazing healing properties. Shea Butter contains nutrients such as vitamins A and E and is known to contain a natural UV protectant against the sun. Daily usage of Shea Butter limits the harmful effects of sun exposure while keeping skin soft and supple.
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis): Pressed from the seed of the jojoba shrub. Jojoba oil is very similar to the natural oil secreted by human skin, known as sebum. It is readily absorbed by all skin types and valued for its moisturizing, healing and protective properties.
- Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea Europaea): Widely praised in the Mediterranean region, Olive oil is obtained from the pressing of ripe olives. It is extremely nourishing and is known to regulate the natural moisturizing system. Olive oil smoothes and softens, and is great for stimulating and healing skin.
- Natural & Organic Flavors/ Essential Oils): A variety of flavors obtained from a common distillation process. Flavor sources are derived from one or more of the following depending on the specific flavor: spice, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable or vegetable juice, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf or similar plant material. Natural flavors include the natural essence or extractives obtained from plants.
- Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera): Extracted from the coat of the candelilla shrub, which is found in hot, arid regions of the world. This natural vegetable wax gives body and sheen and acts as a thickening agent in products. It forms a protective layer preventing dryness and chapping of the skin and lips. It is also widely used as a natural alternative to beeswax.
- Certified Organic Carnauba Wax (Copernicia Cerifera): Extracted from the leaves of the Brazilian wax palm tree, also know as the "Tree of Life" Carnauba Wax is an edible wax known to have the highest melting point of any natural wax found on earth.
- Soy Wax (Glycine Soya): Soy Wax is a natural vegetable wax derived from soybeans. It is biodegradable, making it clean and environmentally friendly, while supporting the ever growing community of soy farmers. Soy Wax is valued for it's firming traits while providing a creamy consistency, soft to the touch.
- Natural Stevia (Eupatorium Rebaudianum - Bertoni): Discovered by South American native Bertoni in the late 1800 s. Stevia is an all natural plant that has amazing sweetening properties, without the accumulation of unwanted calories. Stevia is a natural alternative to sodium saccharin, a synthetic sweetener commonly found in some lip care products.
- Mica: A natural, pearlescent mineral pigment.
- Iron Oxide: A natural mineral pigment.
- Titanium Dioxide: A natural mineral white pigment - it is known to reflect light and is considered a natural sun block.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): A naturally occurring vitamin extracted from foods and plants. Vitamin E is essential for healthy, nourished skin. Due to its natural antioxidant properties, (the slow down of oxygen related reactions) Vitamin E serves as a natural preservative, prolonging the shelf life of products.
Your Price: $2.59