Day or night, this intensive brightening serum targets uneven pigmentation and age damage for a visibly brighter, healthier complexion. Ideal for normal to oily, or blemish-prone skin, or as a treatment layer underneath your favorite moisturizer when you want an extra brightening boost, this citrus scented formula contains an Intensive Skin Brightening Complex rich in Madonna Lily, Bearberry, Licorice and Niacinamide as well as skin-lightening Alpha-Arbutin to help fight discoloration for more evenly-toned, visibly brighter skin. Anti-aging antioxidants Green Tea and Vitamin C help fight reduce and prevent the visible signs of aging. Ideal for uneven pigmentation, discoloration, sun damage, freckles and age and dark spots, this concentrated formula promotes a brighter, youthful complexion.
About Derma E
Derma E believes that beautiful skin is healthy skin. They strive to develop and produce high quality natural formulas using the most advanced technology and latest research available. Their formulations incorporate powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and herbal remedies to produce therapeutic products that deliver results. They provide honest and in-depth information about their ingredients and products to help customers make knowledgeable decisions about their skin care. They believe in healthy skin, a healthy world, and a healthier environment.
Derma E does
- Use only the finest natural ingredients available.
- Use proprietary scientifically proven ingredients.
- Use organic ingredients when they are available, meet our quality requirements and appropriate for a formula.
- Use ingredients that are anti-aging, firming, and optimize the health of the skin.
- Produce formulations that offer the ideal active ingredient concentration for maximum effectiveness and safety.
- Use a gentle but effective preservative system that is paraben free.
- Provide full disclosure on all product labels.
- Back all products with a 100% money back guarantee of satisfaction.
- Provide consumer education and straight, honest answers to consumer questions.
- Use an environmentally friendly approach to ingredients, packaging & marketing.
- Offer a free gift with purchase and reward programs to loyal customers.
- Encourage customer feedback.
Derma E does NOT
- Use comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients such as mineral oil or lanolin.
- Make unsupported claims about product effectiveness.
- Create or make up ingredients or ingredient names.
- Use small token amounts of ingredients solely for marketing purposes.
- Use animal by-products, animal testing, or ingredients that are not cruelty-free.