Derma E Evenly Radiant SPF 15 Day Creme is formulated for normal to dry and combination skin. All moisturizing cremes contain important antioxidants and they help you accomplish a specific skin-improvement goal.
Help brighten and even skin tone while providing UVA/UVB protection with this protective citrus scented daytime moisturizer. With an Intensive Skin Brightening Complex rich Madonna Lily, Bearberry, Niacinamide and Licorice, this formula helps lighten and prevent discoloration for a brighter, more luminous complexion. Anti-aging antioxidants Vitamin C, Green Tea and Olive help fight, reduce and prevent the visible signs of aging. Ideal for all skin types experiencing uneven pigmentation, discoloration, sun damage, freckles and age and dark spots.
Derma E's Evenly Radiant Brightening Line
Better, brighter, more beautiful skin starts here. Ideal for all skin types, the Evenly Radiant Brightening Line targets uneven skin tone, discoloration and sun damage. With Vitamin C, Madonna Lily Plant Stem Cells, Bearberry, Vitamin B3, and Licorice plus added antioxidant power, these formulas boost radiance for a more evenly toned, luminous complexion.
Vitamin C is a remarkable antioxidant. Research has shown that topically applied Vitamin C protects skin from UV damage as well as improves uneven pigmentation, tactile roughness and wrinkles on already damaged skin. Vitamin C also protects the fat-soluble structures of the skin from free radical damage and has the ability to recycle other antioxidants such as Vitamin E. In addition, Vitamin C helps support and boost healthy collagen.
Known as “Bright Light” Madonna Lily (Lilium candidum), active plant stem cells from this evergreen plant have been shown to interfere with the transfer of melanin to help prevent and decrease dark spots for a more even skin tone and a brighter complexion. Additionally, Madonna Lily is known to help regenerate and increase cellular renewal making it an ideal anti-aging and skin-lightening ingredient.
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.