Begin your skin care routine with this pH balanced cleanser that has been formulated specifically for facial care. Derma E's facial cleansers contain nourishing natural ingredients so that you can improve your skin's condition while you also remove dirt, oil, makeup, dead skin cells and the effects of everyday pollution. Gentler on your face than soap, each of our facial cleansers leave skin clean and ready for your favorite toner and moisturizer.
For the perfect start to your skin brightening routine, lift dull surface cells and impurities to promote skin clarity with this revitalizing citrus scented cleanser. With an Intensive Skin Brightening Complex rich in skin-lightening botanicals Madonna Lily, Bearberry and Niacinamide, as well as anti-aging antioxidants Green Tea and Vitamin C, this natural pH balanced formula leaves skin clean, healthy and glowing. Ideal for all skin types experiencing uneven pigmentation, discoloration, sun damage, freckles and age and dark spots.
Derma E's Evenly Radiant Brightening Line
Better, brighter, more beautiful skin starts here. Ideal for all skin types, the Evenly Radiant Brightening Line targets uneven skin tone, discoloration and sun damage. With Vitamin C, Madonna Lily Plant Stem Cells, Bearberry, Vitamin B3, and Licorice plus added antioxidant power, these formulas boost radiance for a more evenly toned, luminous complexion.
Vitamin C is a remarkable antioxidant. Research has shown that topically applied Vitamin C protects skin from UV damage as well as improves uneven pigmentation, tactile roughness and wrinkles on already damaged skin. Vitamin C also protects the fat-soluble structures of the skin from free radical damage and has the ability to recycle other antioxidants such as Vitamin E. In addition, Vitamin C helps support and boost healthy collagen.
Known as “Bright Light” Madonna Lily (Lilium candidum), active plant stem cells from this evergreen plant have been shown to interfere with the transfer of melanin to help prevent and decrease dark spots for a more even skin tone and a brighter complexion. Additionally, Madonna Lily is known to help regenerate and increase cellular renewal making it an ideal anti-aging and skin-lightening ingredient.
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.