The oil of the emu, used for medicinal
purposes by the Aborigines of Australia
for centuries, is emerging as a safe, effective, balanced natural dietary supplement for today's health conscious consumers. Emu Gold Softgels, easily swallowed, provide
Omega 3, 6 & 9 - one product that supports heart and circulation health all
in one with anti-inflammatory properties.
Omega 3 fats are important because they lead to the production of
ecosanoids that are necessary for immune response,
blood pressure, blood clotting, body temperature and
cell growth. Auburn University research by Drs. Smith
and Craig-Schmidt reported emu oil is the highest in
monounsaturated fatty acids (approximately 70%)
and lower amounts of saturated and polyunsaturated
fatty acids. This composition is consistent with
current recommendations for a "heart healthy diet".
Professor Peter Gosh, Director of Research, Royal
North Shore Hospital, Sydney, Australia, published
research stating "laboratory experiments have
confirmed that emu oil does have the ability to
reduce inflammation of the joints. Unlike other
drugs used for arthritis, there are no known
side effects." Dr. Robert Nicolosi, Director of the
Center for Health and Disease Research at the
University of Massachusetts-Lowell, concluded
"animal trials indicate emu oil does have cholesterol
lowering, anti-inflammatory properties". Nicolosi
admits that he was initially skeptical, but that
research results have changed his mind.
Oleic Acid (Omega 9) may be used to treat breast cancer. Drs. J.A. Menendez, I.
Vellon, R. Colomer, and R. Lupu published their recent study in Annals of Oncology,
2005 16 (3) 359-371. Researchers at Northwestern Healthcare Research Institute,
Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine, and the Medical Oncology
Division at Instut d'Oncologia in Gerona, Spain has found that oleic acid can hasten
the death of breast cancer cells in their study of olive oil. Emu oil has slightly less
oleic acid than olive oil.
About Emu Gold
The Oil of the emu, used for theraputic purposes by the Aborigines of Australia for many years, is emerging as a safe, effective, balanced natural dietary supplement for today's health conscious consumers. Emu Gold Oils in a variety of forms, provide Omega 3, 6 & 9. If you are looking for a safe effective product for inflammation or skin conditions, consider using emu oil.
For health conscious individuals who want the Natural Alternative, emu oil:
- Promotes fast relief as a superior skin supplement.
- Transports products quickly through the skin getting ingredients to the source of the problem.
- Is a natural, odorless anti-inflammatory with no side effects.
- Is high in the essential fatty acids, omega 3, 6 and beneficial 9.
- Is a natural product with diverse applications used by consumers of all ages.
- Helps combat the effects of the aging process. Research has shown emu oil can thicken the skin, which reduces the appearance of aging.
- Used by many medical specialists who have discovered the benefits of emu oil and have adapted it into their treatment techniques.