Emu Gold Oil
Emu Oil is Certified Grade A. It is fully refined naturally and is AEA certified, meeting or exceeding industry standards.ULTRA-Active Extra Strength is a patent-pending, proven process that enables the natural extraction of about 50% more of the anti-inflammatory properties than fully refined emu oil. .02% natural tocopherol is added for freshness, providing you with 99.98% pure emu oil.
It s What Your Skin Is Thirsting For...
Emu oil is a natural emollient used to restore healthy skin. This essential oil penetrates deep into the layers of the epidermis, providing fast relief for a variety of skin, soft tissue, muscle and joint conditions.
Emu oil soothes cracked, dry, or irritated skin, and can help minimize the signs of aging. Scientists and researchers are discovering its benefits and are adapting it into their treatment techniques for relieving burns and other skin conditions.Notably, emu oil has no known side effects. It is quite simply Good for you, and good for your skin!
More Than A Moisturizer!
For several years specialists have been interested in emu oil s anti-inflammatory and transdermal properties. Recognized by professional sports teams for its abilities to naturally reduce muscle stiffness and soreness, emu oil is now also being used to help relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
Now current research properties have been evaluated in valid, controlled, quantifiable scientific studies. "The report on anti-inflammatory, transdermal and cholesterol-lowering characteristics of emu oil served to validate to the scientific community that a new oil is available having functional and pharmaceutical properties." Dr. Robert Nicolosi - Univerisity of Massachusetts.
The Aborigines had recognized the healing properties of emu oil for centuries Now it s time that you discover this amazing oil for yourself!
Our emu oil has been reported to us by our clients to be effective for the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Dermatitis/dry skin (safe for babies and pregnant moms)
- Fingernail strengthening and cuticle softening
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Moisturizing (wonderful for your face, including around the eyes, and body)
- Muscle aches and pains
- Post-radiation burns
- Rashes (except poisin oak because it penetrates through your skin)
- Scar reduction (stretch marks)
- Sports injuries
Directions: Apply a generous amount to painful area and rub into skin. Please allow 1 to 3 minutes for the absorption of the product into your skin. For deep or severe pain, we recommend a second application in about ten minutes. Apply as needed for pain. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes, face, broken or irritated skin.
Ingredients: Emu oil, MSM, chondroitin, glucosamine, aloe vera, and 10% salicylate.
About Emu Gold
The Oil of the emu, used for theraputic purposes by the Aborigines of Australia for many years, is emerging as a safe, effective, balanced natural dietary supplement for today's health conscious consumers. Emu Gold Oils in a variety of forms, provide Omega 3, 6 & 9. If you are looking for a safe effective product for inflammation or skin conditions, consider using emu oil.
For health conscious individuals who want the Natural Alternative, emu oil:
- Promotes fast relief as a superior skin supplement.
- Transports products quickly through the skin getting ingredients to the source of the problem.
- Is a natural, odorless anti-inflammatory with no side effects.
- Is high in the essential fatty acids, omega 3, 6 and beneficial 9.
- Is a natural product with diverse applications used by consumers of all ages.
- Helps combat the effects of the aging process. Research has shown emu oil can thicken the skin, which reduces the appearance of aging.
- Used by many medical specialists who have discovered the benefits of emu oil and have adapted it into their treatment techniques.
Your Price: $3.49
Save up to 33%