African Mango Extract
Weight loss goals all over the world are being met using African Mango Extract (AME). This powerful extract is derived from a fruit grown in parts of Africa and is quite unlike the regular mango. Also known as Irvingia Gabonensis, it is rapidly becoming one of the most preferred weight loss supplements. A revolutionary breakthrough in the weight loss industry, African Mango Extract is derived from the Irvingia Gabonensis seed and is available in pill and liquid form, both efficient in controlling obesity. However, there are many substandard products available on the market today, with lower amounts of Albumins, which are the active ingredient in the extract. With our high potency AME, we can bypass intestinal absorption through our sublingual form, which absorbs in the blood vessels under the tongue. This process eliminates the common side effect the pills carry, which can include mild digestive disruptions and flu like symptoms. AME by Essential Source, also delivers the ingredients faster to stifle hunger when you need it, rather than hours later.
Clinical studies conducted worldwide show that African Mango weight loss methods are proving to be most effective for many weightloss seekers. In one study, conducted in Cameroon (University of Yaounde) in 2009, more than 100 obese people were divided into two groups and while Group 1 was given the AME, the other was given a placebo. Both groups continued to take the extracts for 10 weeks, twice a day, morning and evening. No diet and no lifestyle changes were incurred. While the African Mango group lost around 28 lb each, the placebo group did not show any notable change.
The clinical study showed that the group taking the AME supplement experienced significant down sliding in body weight, fat and waist measurement. 150 mg of the supplement, taken 2 times/day effectively impacted the body weight and boosted up the metabolic rate, the combination of which accelerated the weight loss results. Users of the supplement reported a significant reduction in blood sugar and bad LDL cholesterol levels too.
Dr. Oz recommends African Mango Extract for proven weight loss. AME has superior appetite suppression, repid absorption and it helps metabolize fats.
Take one dropper full, twice daily. Drop liquid under tongue and allow 20 to 30 seconds for absorption, then swallow. Best time to take is 30 minutes before a meal.
How does African Mango work?
The U.S. National Institutes of Health medical database (PubMed) lists 28 research articles that were published on Irvingia since 1980. They involve a wide range of studies on the role of Irvingia in reducing blood sugar in diabetics, relieving pain, preventing malaria, in treating bacterial and fungal infections and eve in making Irvingia wine. This variety of effects comes from more than one species of Irvingia and more than one plan part. Sourcing our AME from a specific part gives us the highest concentration of Albumins, which also give it a wider range of affect on weight loss.
It has shown that Irvingia has multiple effects on weight loss, and there are 5 key effects in this diverse attack on weight loss. These effects are as follows:
- Adiponection is a hormone that is secreted by large fat cells to help support insulin sensitivity and cardiovascular health. Irvingia causes a significant increase in adiponectin levels in overweight people.
- Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase is an enzyme that converts glucose into triglycerides that then go into storage in fat cells. The result is to make fat cells fatter. Irvingia inhibits the activity of this enzyme, thereby slowing down the growth of fat cells.
- C-reactive protein blocks the activity of leptin, the master fat hormone which leads to leptin resistance. Leptin resistance causes fat gain. Overweight people taking Irvingia extract have lower levels of CRP, thereby restoring normal leptin activity and proper fat metabolism.
- Amylase is an enzyme that breaks down starch to release glucose. Glucose is then absorbed in the digestive tract and taken up as blood sugar. Irvingia inhibits the action of amylase, thereby reducing the number of calories that can be absorbed from eating starch.
- PPAR-gamma is a key enzyme that regulates the formation of new fat cells and insulin sensitivity. Irvingia inhibits the formation of new fat cells by it influence on PPAR-gamma.
About Essential Source
Essential Source is dedicated to finding more convenient ways for consumers to take their vitamins, but also to making sure to increase the effectiveness of nutritional supplements as a whole. Very few studies are done on the effectiveness of the "name brand" nutritional supplements we take every day. Essential Source has made it their goal to provide maximum absorption levels in all products, as well as enlighten customers about the many different delivery methods.
Your Price: $10.23