Millions of people have trouble with unhealthy hair, skin, and nails. Almost always stemming from deficiencies in specific vitamins and nutrients. When deficiency occurs, your body has no choice but to shut down the areas that are fueled by those important nutrients. Your Hair, Skin, and Nails, all use the same sources to grow healthy and strong. One of the main sources in your body is collagen. Collagen is essential for your body in many areas. Collagen supports the skin and is essential to your natural range of movements. Collagen is vital for the underlying structure of muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments, and bones. Sagging skin and wrinkles develop through the loss of collagen. With this scientifically formulated blend, you not only are providing your body with the right nutrients, but you are super-charging your collagen production.
This formula works to not only grow more healthy hair, skin, and nails, but it helps them grow faster. By providing all of the necessary components to keep your collagen regenerating, and keep your immune function at it s peak performance.
- Vitamin A - Essentialfor healthy skin and immune function
- Vitamin C - Also called ascorbic acid, helps to maintain healthy collagen in the skin, repair damaged tissue, promote healthy teeth and bones, and boost the immune system.
- Riboflavin - Riboflavin is vital for normal development of body tissues including the skin, eyes, connective tissue, mucous membranes and immune and nervous systems.
- Niacin - Niacin supports normal central nervous system function and is important to the health of the skin and helps maintain normal digestive tract function.
- B6 - Skin blemishes are typically caused by a hormone imbalance, which vitamin B6 helps to regulate. Women who are on hormone-replacement therapy or birth control pills often complain of depression and are frequently deficient in vitamin B6. Supplementation improves these cases, too.
- Folic Acid - A diet that is deficient in folic acid can cause hair loss that ranges from simple hair thinning to patchy hair loss or even to total baldness.
- B12 - Helps with premature grey hair and promotes proper nervous system function.
- Pantothenic Acid - helps treat skin conditions like acne and rosacea, and helps promote growth of cells in the hair, skin and nails.
- MSM - Promotes hair growth, and is the third most found component in the body.
- DMAE - one of the most promising DMAE benefits is that it promotes healthy skin, by stopping the process of arachidonic acid being manufactured, which is a substance that can lead to wrinkles and aging of the skin.
- Inositol - In addition to facilitating communication between nerve cells and helping to transport fats throughout the body, it also is said to promote hair growth as well, and aid in the brain function.
- Horesetail - Horsetail is high in silicon which is essential for strengthening hair, skin and nails and promoting growth.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - is an antioxidant that helps promote production of energy and regeneration which is vital in the growth of hair, skin and nails.
- Biotin - Biotin is an essential part of the Bonita formula. It promotes healthy hair growth and protects against dryness. It also increases the elasticity of the hair s cortex. Which can help to prevent breakage and help with volume. However, biotin also has other uses. It is incorporated in carbon dioxide transfer and promotes the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. Bonita was formulated to have a higher amount of biotin, than most of the leading brands of Hair, Skin, and Nail formulas.
- Grape Seed Extract - helps with the elasticity of the skin.
About Essential Source
Essential Source is dedicated to finding more convenient ways for consumers to take their vitamins, but also to making sure to increase the effectiveness of nutritional supplements as a whole. Very few studies are done on the effectiveness of the "name brand" nutritional supplements we take every day. Essential Source has made it their goal to provide maximum absorption levels in all products, as well as enlighten customers about the many different delivery methods.