Ever Bamboo Closet Deodorizer uses all-natural bamboo charcoal to keep clothes fresh when you travel. Perfect for your suitcase, hotel room closet (and home closet, too!), just one packet prevents clothes from absorbing odors, and lasts for more than a year. And unlike other deodorizers, this one is chemical free, organic, and completely biodegradable, so you can breathe easy in more ways than one.
- Absorbs odors & moisture
- Keeps linens and clothing fresh
- Deters moths
About Ever Bamboo:
Ever Bamboo is produced from the rapidly growing moso bamboo. This type of bamboo can grow two feet or more in a single day, reaching a height of 60 feet in two to three months.
Due to the growth characteristics of moso bamboo, millions of tiny holes are created as the plant densifies as it matures, a process taking approximately five years. It is these tiny holes that ultimately give the resulting bamboo charcoal its revolutionary abilities as both a deodorizer and dehumidifier. These benefits have been enjoyed for more than five centuries in Asia.
Bamboo forests are widely planted throughout Asia, and due to the resurgence in the recognition of its benefits, many more acres are planted every day. And as bamboo takes only five years from seedling to mature plant, it will be readily available for all future generations.
With proper care, your bamboo charcoal product can last an entire year or more. After this, and because it is a 100% natural product, it can be recycled into the ecosystem.
The porous structure of bamboo charcoal provides countless tiny holes that effectively absorb odors, moisture, and polluted air particles such as formaldehyde, ammonia, and benzene.
Bamboo Charcoal retains the high density and porous structure of its raw material moso bamboo. This structure enables bamboo charcoal to absorb excessive moisture effectively. When humidity is low, the retained moisture would be released back into the atmosphere.
Uses for bamboo charcoal:
- As a deodorizer in your fridge, freezer, bedroom and bathroom, gym bag, hockey equipment, footwear, kitchen, car, pet area, renovation area, garage, compost pail and diaper pail
- As a decoration for home and vivarium
- As an air filter to absorb toxic chemical substances for commercial and industrial applications
- As a dehumidifier in your drawers, cabinets, closets, rice bin, garage, basement, and other storage areas. Bamboo charcoal deters moths, prevents mold buildup, and keeps your linens and clothing fresh.