Hair Fitness Nutrient Conditioner detangles instantly and is designed to get your hair in top physical condition with a natural, nourishing formula. The Hair Fitness Nutrient Conditioner helps protect your hair from the ravages of our environment, heat, chemicals, coloring and bleaching, braiding and overstyling, perms, sports and weather factors.
Hair Fitness Nutrient Shampoo and Conditioner are friendly to animals and have No Animal Ingredients or testing, friendly to people and to the earth with natural nourishing formulas and recyclable packaging. The Hair Fitness Nutritional Supplement is also COMPLETELY VEGETARIAN and contains NO sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavoring or coloring.
- DEIONIZED WATER: Purified water that has had all minerals and chemicals removed.
- BEHENYL TRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE: This is an emulsifier that imparts conditioning and is derived from rapeseed oil.
- CETEARYL ALCOHOL: Vegetable derived conditioning agent and emulsifier. It is a fatty alcohol used to thicken and stabilize formulations. Cetearyl Alcohol imparts an emollient feel to the conditioner. It can be used in water-in-oil emulsions, oil-in-water emulsions, and anhydrous formulations - cream, lotion, ointment, body butter and salt scrubs.
- STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE: For an excellent conditioning effect.
- CYCLOMETHICONE and DIMETHICONOL: Protective, detangling and smoothing action by silicone-derived products.
- WHEAT GERM OIL, SAFFLOWER OIL: Vegetable derived oils for shine, nutrients and conditioning.
- COCODIMONIUM HYDROLYZED HAIR KERATIN: This particular ingredient is especially beneficial to the hair. First of all, it is made from human hair. For that reason the amino acid profile is perfectly suited for restructuring, repairing and strengthening the hair shaft. Another remarkable feature of this ingredient is its ionic modification. Hair is normally anionic, or negatively charged, as are most proteins used in hair care products. This particular protein has been modified to be cationic, or positively charged. It is the resulting ionic attraction of the negatively charged hair and the positively charged protein that allows for significantly greater attraction, absorption and deposition of protein onto the hair shaft.
- CYSTEINE: Amino acid peptide bond constructing up to 18% of your hair that provides strength, shine and structure. Cysteine increases hair shaft diameter and hair growth density. Cysteine is a powerful cell defender acting as an antioxidant and also contains sulfur, known as nature's beauty mineral. A deficiency in sulfur is characterized by atrophied sebaceous glands which lubricate the scalp from the Essential Fatty Acids. In order for Cysteine to be effective it must synergistically work with ALL other aminos. A missing amino acid is like a missing building block that collapses the entire structure.
- HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN AND WHEAT OLIGOSACCHARIDES: This is a naturally derived, hydrolized wheat protein that contains wheat oligosaccharides (carbohydrates) and constitutes a unique hydrating complex offering a combination of moisture- balancing and film-forming properties that work synergistically to give hair better body control and a smoother, softer feel. The Wheat Protein gives this ingredient its film- forming properties, the main purpose of using proteins in hair care products. The Oligosaccharides, or wheat sugars, on the other hand, are quite small (low molecular weight) and very hygroscopic. They penetrate and hold moisture within the hair shaft
- STEARDIMONIUM PANTHENOL (VITAMIN B-5): This B vitamin is cationic, or positively charged which means that it is attracted to and absorbed into the hair. Vitamin B-5 is often called the "beautifier". It enhances the strength of hair and increases the resistance to breakage. It conditions without buildup and prevents damage caused by overheating and overdrying of hair and scalp. Panthenol nourishes hair by replenishing its level in the hair and imparting long lasting moisturization. When Panthenol penetrates the hair shaft a thin elastic film is left on the inside and outside of the shaft. This adds both flexibility and elasticity from the inside and luster from the outside. Panthenol can also thicken hair by up to 10%.
- HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE: Plant material used for solubility of ingredients.
- SILICA: This mineral, derived from Springtime Horsetail Herb (Equisetum Arvense), improves strength and elasticity to the hair.
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E): Vitamin E retards cellular aging. It has a protective action of Essential Fatty Acids and on Vitamin A.
- BETA CAROTENE (PRO-VITAMIN A): This vitamin is important for normal scalp and hair lubrication.
- ALLANTOIN: Extract from Comfrey herb.
- BIOTIN: This B vitamin protects hair against dryness.
- LECITHIN: This substance is soy-based and is formed from B vitamins Choline and Inositol.
- EXTRACTS OF OATSTRAW, SAW PALMETTO, ALFALFA, HORSETAIL, COMFREY, COLTSFOOT AND ALGIN: Herbal sources of natural proteins and nutrients.
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL: This natural oil adds sheen to the hair.
- SELENIUM: This mineral adds elasticity to the hair and has a protective action against dryness to the scalp.
- CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE: This is chelated calcium.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Vegetable derived for hair and scalp lubrication.
- FRAGRANCE: Synthesized mixture of oils, some natural, some synthetic.
- CITRIC ACID: Fruit acid that adjusts Ph and tightens hair cuticle that adds brightness to hair color.
About Hair Fitness
Hair Fitness offers men and women complete hair health from the inside-out with our special vegetarian nutritional supplement, Sulfate-Free nutrient shampoo and nutrient conditioner. This internal-external system is based on the nutritional profile of hair itself. The Hair Fitness products help to eliminate split ends and breakage, falling or thinning hair, graying hair, and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and 5-alpha reductase levels in men contributing to baldness, loss of body tone and prostate enlargement.