Happy Times Mixed Fruit Yogis are Freeze Dried Organic Yogurt Bites with a mixture of delicious fruit flavors like mango, strawberry and banana. These delicious yogurt bites contain vitamin D, calcium, protein and pre and probiotics.
About Happy Baby
Happy Baby is committed to making baby and toddler food as healthy and delicious as homemade with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development. They are socially responsible in all that they do. Happy Baby uses their collective talent to create the best possible products, grow their business, and give back to those in need.
- Happy Baby is committed to providing families with the healthiest, most optimal nutrition possible. Besides using the best organic ingredients, they also incorporate the best nature has to offer when it comes to added nutrition, like their sustainable source of DHA, pre and probiotics, and supergrains like Salba and Quinoa.
- Happy Baby has partnered with Dr. Sears, well known author and pediatrician to ensure the healthiest formulations possible for baby's growing body. They work together to create products that he feels good about recommending to his patients and you.
- Happy Baby has made a promise to themselves and to you. They work hard every day to ensure that their foods are safe, of the highest quality, so you do not need to think about it! You can count on Happy Baby to offer items without added sugar, trans fats, anything artificial, and always in the safest packaging.
- Happy Baby makes the best informed decisions about their foods, sourcing and packaging so that they make the very best for their world as well as your family. Happy Baby is constantly making improvements to their offerings and reducing their carbon footprint.
- Happy Baby works with Project Peanut Butter to help feed starving children in Malawi. Every package purchased contributes to this effort.
- Happy Baby promises to always support organic. They believe that children deserve delicious foods free from chemicals, pesticides, artificial ingredients, and preservatives. Healthy bodies, healthy world.