Happy Munchies Apple Rice Cakes are made out of whole grain brown rice and lightly sweetened with apple juice. They are delightful and healthy snacks that teach toddlers how to eat with their fingers!
- Organic goodness: all Happy Family products are USDA certified organic
- 100% natural: they support sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically modified organisms
- No artificial flavoring or coloring
- Encourages self feeding
- Gluten Free
About Salba - the Super Super Grain
Salba is an ancient, gluten-free grain. It is an amazing source of omega-3 fatty acids & provides fiber, protein, calcium, iron and many other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, This rich source of nutrients is featured in the HappyTot line and is recommended by Dr.Sears! Enjoy!
1 serving contains 822 mg of omega-3s PLUS 100 (umole TE/g) of antioxidants.
Why Happy Munchies?
- Encourages Self Feeding
- Gluten Free
- Organic goodness: All Happy Family Products are USDA certified Organic
- 100% Natural: No pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetically modified organisms
- No Artificial Flavoring or Coloring
When is your child ready for Happy Munchies?
Happy Baby develops only the very best for your child. You will know that your child is ready to try munchies when they can do the following:
- Crawl on their hands and knees, without their tummy touching the floor
- Eat thicker solids with larger pieces
- Use their jaws to mash food with gums
- Pick up food to eat on their own with thumb and forefinger
Note: It is always safest to supervise a child that is sitting when eating any foods.