Happy Tot Organic Superfoods Stage 4
Happy Tot is the first and only baby food fortified with Salba, nature's super-grain. These 4.22 ounce pouches pack a lot of punch in the form of omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals. The Super Grain Salba, nature's most nutritious grain, is the best whole food source of Omega 3's and fiber. It is high in protein, fiber, and antioxidants. A great source of vitamins and minerals, it is also certified Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, and Gluten-Free.
One serving of Salba is equal to:
- 8x more Omega-3's than salmon
- 25% more dietary fiber than flax
- 30% more antioxidants than blueberries
- 15x more magnesium than broccoli
- 7x more antioxidants than an orange
- 6x more calcium than milk
- 3x more iron than spinach
- 1.1x more fiber than all bran
At Happy Baby, everything is focused on putting the wellbeing of children first. And that extends to the packaging they choose for their foods. They always strive to select the safest, healthiest and most environmentally friendly options available.
Happy Baby chooses their pouches first and foremost because of their safety and nutritional benefits. They are BPA and phthalate free. These sealed pouches also naturally preserve:
- Starting solids
- Simple combos
- Balanced meals
- Organic superfoods for tots & tykes
- Organic purees without additives
This packaging allows Happy Baby to cook all of their baby food at a lower temperature than jarred baby food-giving them not only great flavor, but a significantly higher level of nutrition. While the pouch material isn't currently recyclable, many cities do accept the #2 plastics used for the re-sealable caps. These pouches have a better overall environmental rating than glass jar alternatives. An independent Life Cycle analysis revealed that the pouches take less energy and fewer materials to make and produce less air pollution than glass, tetra pak or PET plastic bottles.
About Happy Baby
Happy Baby is committed to making baby and toddler food as healthy and delicious as homemade with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development. They are socially responsible in all that they do. Happy Baby uses their collective talent to create the best possible products, grow their business, and give back to those in need.
- Happy Baby is committed to providing families with the healthiest, most optimal nutrition possible. Besides using the best organic ingredients, they also incorporate the best nature has to offer when it comes to added nutrition, like their sustainable source of DHA, pre and probiotics, and supergrains like Salba and Quinoa.
- Happy Baby has partnered with Dr. Sears, well known author and pediatrician to ensure the healthiest formulations possible for baby's growing body. They work together to create products that he feels good about recommending to his patients and you.
- Happy Baby has made a promise to themselves and to you. They work hard every day to ensure that their foods are safe, of the highest quality, so you do not need to think about it! You can count on Happy Baby to offer items without added sugar, trans fats, anything artificial, and always in the safest packaging.
- Happy Baby makes the best informed decisions about their foods, sourcing and packaging so that they make the very best for their world as well as your family. Happy Baby is constantly making improvements to their offerings and reducing their carbon footprint.
- Happy Baby works with Project Peanut Butter to help feed starving children in Malawi. Every package purchased contributes to this effort.
- Happy Baby promises to always support organic. They believe that children deserve delicious foods free from chemicals, pesticides, artificial ingredients, and preservatives. Healthy bodies, healthy world.
Your Price: $5.32