Earth Jagua Black Body Painting Kit
The Herbal Touch Earth Jagua Black Body Painting Kit is the hottest new body painting kit to hit the market! Earth Jagua is the simple, safe, and all-natural solution to creating hip, realistic BLACK tattoos that are temporary, without dangerous chemicals or needles!
"Jagua" (scientific name genipa americana) is an edible, orange-size, tropical fruit with a thick rind found in the Amazon. The natural dye is extracted from the unripe fruit and used for many purposes by indigenous people throughout Central and South America, especially for body adornment. Its medicinal properties are well documented, chief among them the ability to repel insects and, when taken internally, to treat bronchitis.
"Earth Jagua" Fact Sheet:
- Earth Jagua is 100% safe for everyone. See Health Safety Guidelines below.
- Earth Jagua does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals.
- Earth Jagua is not henna, nor does it contain henna.
- Earth Jagua dyes the skin blue-black, just like the color of a permanent tattoo.
- Earth Jagua lasts 10-14 days on the skin, then disappears completely.
- Skin type, and where it is applied on the body, may produce slight variations in color.
- Earth Jagua requires no mixing.
- With Earth Jagua, it takes 12-24 hours for the color to appear and fully develop, just like natural henna! (See application instructions below.)
- Using Earth Jagua is totally pain-free.
- Earth Jagua is a dye and will stain if it comes in contact with clothing or furniture, but not after the body ink dries on the skin.
- Swimming in chlorinated pools will make Earth Jagua tattoos fade more quickly.
- Earth Jagua can be re-applied as tattoo starts to fade, or as often as desired.
- Earth Jagua shows up perfectly on dark skin.
Earth Jagua Body Ink Ingredients:
- Genipa americana (Jagua)
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Xanthan gum
- Disodium edta
- Citric acid
- Silica dioxide
(Due to the nature of the fruit extraction process, other naturally forming chemical constituents of the Genipa americana fruit pulp can also be contained within this solution. Such constituents may be: D-mannitol, carbohydrates, tartaric acid, genipic acid, hydantoin, caffeine, calcium.)
Note: Earth Jagua is not a "henna tattoo kit," and it contains no henna powder or paste.
This is NOT "Black Henna"!
For years we have been warning our customers against so-called "black henna tattoos" - and you were smart to stay away from them. These dangerous kits are not made from natural henna, and they pose a serious risk to your health. But with the exciting new Earth Jagua Black Temporary Tattoo Kit, the makers of Earth Henna have developed a natural, painless, completely safe kit for creating temporary tattoos that are truly black - they look just like the real thing and remain on the skin for up to 15 days.
Tattoo Application Instructions:
- Using a pen, push contents of Base Gel packet toward tip.
- Using scissors, make 1/4" cut at tip of foil packet.
- Open plastic cone and place in a cup. Squeeze Base Gel into cone using plastic glove, if necessary.
- Using dropper, fill bottle with water to top of sticker.
- Shake until dissolved. Pour contents of bottle into plastic cone.
- Squeeze air out of plastic cone and reseal.
- Massage contents of cone until smooth.
- Using a pen may help to mix all cone contents.
- Using scissors, make 1/8" cut at tip of cone.
- Slowly squeeze Earth Jagua Gel into bottle. Occasionally tap bottle on counter to settle gel at bottom.
- Twist cap equipped with fine tip onto applicator bottle.
- Slowly trace design on skin with Earth Jagua Gel by squeezing applicator bottle.
- Drying will take about 30-45 minutes. Be careful not to smudge the design!
- Once dry, Gel will be flat and stick to skin. Wait 2-3 hours before removing with warm running water.
- You will see very little color when you first remove the Gel. This is normal.
- Wait 24-48 hours for blue-black color to develop. Enjoy!
Stencil Transfer Application Instructions:
- Choose stencil you want to use and cut from stencil transfer page.
- Apply a light layer of eucalyptus oil to skin area where stencil will be applied and place stencil, dark side down. Apply light, even pressure and wait 10-15 seconds.
- Remove and follow outline of stencil with Earth Jagua body ink by squeezing plastic applicator bottle with metal tip. Black outline will disappear, leaving black tattoo on skin.
- Allow Earth Jagua body ink to dry, and follow general application instructions.
- Stencils may be re-used up to six times!
Handy Tips When Using Earth Jagua:
For the most high-quality, professional-looking results...
- When creating tattoo, use Q-tips to wipe away mistakes, and toothpicks to even out lines.
- Soak metal tip in hot water after use to avoid clogging.
- Before storing, squeeze air out of the bottle and twist cap on.
Tips to Make Your Tattoos Last As Long As Possible:
- Avoid household cleaning fluids on area of tattoo.
- Saunas and steam rooms should be avoided, as they speed up skin exfoliation.
- Avoid skin scrubs and exfoliation products.
- Wash tattoo area gently with soap when showering.
- Do not scrub tattoo area with towel. Pat gently instead.
- Avoid soaking tattoo area when bathing.
Health Safety Guidelines:
Earth Jagua Body Ink is safe and natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon (think peanuts and strawberries). For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines.
- The product should be used according to directions. If you are taking medications, or have known allergies, please consult your doctor before using Earth Jagua Body Ink.
- Before using Earth Jagua Body Ink, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding.
- For external use only. Earth Jagua Body Ink should not be taken internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with copious amounts of water, and consult your doctor.
Your Price: $6.06