Inner Health's B12 Plus Patch contains 1000 mcg of the expensive, highly absorbed, active form of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) and 400 mcg of Folic Acid. This is important, because most oral B12 nutritional supplements are of the cheaper, less absorbent, less active form of cyanocobalamin. No pills. No shots. Research suggests that B12 I or methylcobalamin may be the most bioavailable form of B12. With Inner Health's B12 Plus, you can be confident in knowing that you are getting a safe and affordable source of B12 and eliminating the feeling of sluggishness and fatigue. You will feel more energy and endurance helping you do and enjoy more of the things you want to.
- B12 +PLUS is highly absorbable
- Not a shot or injection
- Not painful
- Not swallowed
- Not expensive
- No appointments
- Take once or twice a week
Vitamin B12 is the name for a class of chemically-related compounds, all of which have vitamin activity. It is structurally the most complicated vitamin and it contains the biochemically rare element cobalt. It is so difficult to absorb because it's molecular size is huge compared with other vitamins. Because of its size, it takes extraordinary efforts for your body to utilize it.
Biosynthesis of the basic structure of the vitamin is a phenomenon wherein chemical compounds are produced from simpler substances used in a chemical reaction to detect, measure, examine, or produce other substances. This process can only be accomplished by bacteria, but conversion between different forms of the vitamin can be accomplished in the human body. A common synthetic form of the vitamin, cyanocobalamin, does not occur in nature, but is used in many pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements and as food additives, due to its stability and lower cost. Your body converts it to the physiological forms, methylcobalamin (MeB12) that is found in B12 +PLUS and adenosylcobalamin.
The amount of B12 affects a number of very important systems in your body -- everything from your DNA to how happy you feel. Vitamin B12 is fittingly known as the energy vitamin, and your body requires it for a number of vital functions. It is very difficult for the body to absorb especially as we age. Many doctors recognize the benefits of vitamin B12 injections and have seen extraordinary results. The downfall is, injections require a prescription and can be very expensive and painful.
Vitamin B12 absorption in the body can be difficult. Many Multivitamins only contain 1-10 mcg of the cyanocobalamin form of vitamin B12. It then needs to be converted to methylcobalamin leaving behind the toxic cyanide in trace amounts, before it can be used by the body.
The absorption of vitamin B12 is a serious problem with oral supplementation because, most multivitamins contain 100-200 micrograms of B12. If you orally took 500 micrograms of vitamin B12, you'd absorb only 1.8 mcg out of a total of 500 micrograms or one third of one percent OR A 99% WASTE!
Warning Signs of Vitamin B12 Deficiency:
- Age related diseases
- Eye twitch on the eyelid or just below the eye occurring, usually in one eye. This is not usually painful, just annoying.
- Facial pain, usually on only one side of the face. This pain varies. It can be a dull pain in the cheek bone right underneath an eye. It can also be a sharp shooting pain across the forehead, sometimes coming downward from the scalp to the edge of the nose by the eye. Usually excruciating but fleeting.
- Fatigue and a lack energy is the most common symptom
- Hallucinations and delusions
- Infertility and repeated miscarriages
- Itchy or tingling tongue. This occurs on the edge of the tongue, along one side or the other or at the tip. There is an irresistible urge to scratch the tongue on the teeth to stop the itching. Some individuals experience stinging, pain, or tingling instead of itching.
- Memory loss, disorientation, mental fogginess, confusion or change in mental status in severe or advanced cases. This is sometimes confused with dementia. For borderline deficiency, these should be mild. They can be severe with extreme deficiency. Even a moderate deficiency of this important vitamin and its counterpart, folic acid, may contribute to the onset of dementias.
- Mood swings, apathy, depression, eating abnormalities, and behavior disturbances which occur specifically at night, Hyperactivity ... agitation, euphoria, irritability, lack of inhibition, and motor disturbances
- Migraine headaches - These may be preceded by a temporary blind spot in the center of the field of vision, usually lasting about ten minutes, and sometimes followed by facial pain under the eyes. After the blind spot vanishes, there may be zigzag streaks through the vision that may last for hours. There may be extreme variations from one occurrence to another. They may be quite severe with nausea or they may be virtually nonexistent. Doctors say it's a migraine if the described visual problems occur, whether there is significant pain or not. (Migraines of most individuals have causes other than B12 deficiency, but migraines of certain individuals diminish or stop completely after they are treated for B12 deficiency.)
- Nerve shock in the side of the body. It can be felt coming on a few seconds before it hits, and then it hits almost like a mild but deep electric shock and quickly subsides. It can occur at the side of either hip or on either side of the upper body, along the ribs. Worse yet, it can occur consecutively in at least two or three locations, one right after the other.
- Numbness and tremor, or tingling, pain, itching and pins and needles
- Over the age of 50
- Sharp stabbing, tingling pain in the palm of one or both hands. This occurs suddenly and for no apparent reason directly below the ring finger, approximately where the first palm crease is. If B12 deficiency is not treated, a tingling pain may begin to occur along the outside edge of the hand, starting from the wrist. This pain occurs when the wrist is flexed backward.
- Sore mouth and tongue-- Sores at the corners of the mouth, sometimes extending along the tongue the edge of the lip. These are raw spots which tend to come and go.
- Tingling along the back of one or both thighs, starting at the hips and shooting downward. Starts as an annoyance, but can develop into pain if not treated.
- Trouble sleeping
- White spots in the skin, resulting from the absence of melatonin. These often occur on the outside of the forearm, but may occur in other places. The longer these spots are there, the whiter they get. As time goes by, the spots become very dry and flaky to the extent that small raw spots of skin may be exposed.
About Inner Health
Inner Health is proud to offer to you a unique line of natural health products. Their mission is to offer the the best high quality natural products possible whereby helping to relieve some of the physical pain and suffering experienced by so many of you today. The company was founded in 1997 in the hopes of bringing quality natural products to your community and the world. We specialize in exceptional high quality herbal products that are extremely effective at naturally relieving discomfort and suffering that many of you experience and endure needlessly.