Kiss My Face Moisture Hand Soap combines penetrating natural emollients with hydrating aloe vera for a skin - friendly clean like you've never experienced before. Each liquid soap contains a nourishing blend of olive oil, aloe, herbs, flowers and vitamins carefully selected to both gently cleanse and soften. This tropical sensation of Coconut is combined with Olive Oil and Aloe in this moisturizing and cleansing formula. Combines plant based cleansers and natural botanical emollients for a "scent-sational" wash that leaves hands soft without worry of chapping or drying.
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- SLS Free
- Vegan Friendly
- No Animal Testing
About Kiss My Face
Kiss My Face is no newcomer to the green marketplace. KISS was founded by Bob Macleod and Steve Byckiewicz 30 years ago on a 200 acre farm in New York's beautiful Hudson River Valley.
The use of natural and organic personal care products is increasing dramatically. Not just in the United States, but throughout the world. People are becoming more knowledgeable and concerned about the environment and the effect of toxic chemicals on us and the earth. Properly formulated natural and organic personal care products are not only good for you but are actually more effective than their commercially mass-produced chemical laden counterparts.
Your skin can absorb 60% of what you put on it. Kiss My Face products are made from the finest ingredients nature has to offer. Used for centuries, natural ingredients have powerful healing and renewing properties for beautiful, healthy skin and hair. Their luxurious formulations combine natural and organic botanicals, vitamins and oils with cutting edge science to bring you wonderful products that work! They use sustainable, plant based ingredients that are gentle to people and the planet. They strive to use the highest level of post consumer, recycled content in every bottle, box, display or brochure that brings their message or product to you. Their goal is to walk gently and respectfully with the earth.
About the Natural Ingredients Used in Kiss My Face Products:
- Aloe Vera: Ancient Egyptians knew a thing or two. They were the first to use Aloe Vera to heal wounds. Today we know that inside every Aloe Vera leaf is a gel rich in minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids - a natural cocktail for soothing and healing. But Aloe Vera also has an amazing ability to retain and lock in skin's moisture, which is undoubtedly why Cleopatra never left home without it. She believed it kept her skin soft and young-looking. And history does not contradict her. Aloe Vera can also condition and protect your hair. And that pretty much makes it a natural beauty miracle.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Alpha Hydroxy Acids sound kind of serious- the truth is, AHAs are nothing more than fruit acids. But when they go to work on your skin, watch out. They smooth its texture and reduce fine lines because their gentle exfoliation sweeps away dead surface cells to reveal the new skin beneath. AHAs also help stimulate collagen production and unclog pores for an even fresher, younger look. So the next time you see an apple or an orange, feel free to say thank you.
- Calendula: When we see Calendula in someone's garden, we call them Marigolds. But the truth is, these happy yellow and orange flowers are much more than pretty. They produce an extract that nourishes and softens dry, chapped skin. And, with anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties, Calendula also helps heal and soothe irritated skin. When used in hair care products, Calendula improves hair's condition and brings out highlights. In ancient times, Calendula's medicinal properties were thought to be magical. Today we know how Calendula works but the results can seem magical just the same.
- Chamomile: Chamomile has always been known as a relaxing and soothing tea. But that pretty little daisy-like flower also has amazing benefits for your skin. It soothes and reduces inflammation. It promotes skin regeneration. It replenishes skin's natural moisture. And it produces sighs of relief from those with sensitive skin. And did you know that Chamomile also helps condition and brighten hair? We did.
- Cocoa Butter: From the same plant that gave us hot chocolate, comes an emollient so rich in fatty acids, your skin drinks it in, too. Cocoa Butter helps fight wrinkles, softens, soothes and moisturizes skin all at the same time. Used to keep skin soft and supple for centuries, it is a natural source of Vitamin E. Cocoa butter is easily absorbed, making it the ultimate moisturizer.
- Coconut Oil: For most of the last 4000 years, coconut oil has been used as a food, and as a moisturizer. And the news has all been good. In the late 1700s, Captain Cook wrote about the beauty of peoples across the Pacific using coconut oil in their daily lives. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids that rejuvenate skin, keeping it soft and supple. It works for all skin types and it works just as well for hair. The uses of coconut oil are so respected that they are documented in Sanskrit from 1500BC in all areas relating to the mind, body and spirit. And Captain Cook? He took to using it every day.
- Cranberry: Everyone knows these little red beauties are great for juice. But they're also good for your skin. Bursting with super antioxidants that neutralize the free-radicals that cause aging, cranberries are one of nature's most beneficial emollients, too. They even help your skin hold onto moisture. And cranberries are rich in vitamin C which helps with collagen production. Cranberry extract works wonders in oral care products- its powerful antioxidants help fight plaque and promote a healthy mouh and gums.
- Goji Berry: The Goji Berry is such a super fruit, it has two more names - Wolfberry and Lycium Chinense. Native to the Himalayas, Goji Berries are a major powerhouse of antioxidants like Vitamin E and Vitamin C. In fact, they beat out oranges in the amount of Vitamin C they deliver. And Vitamin C is essential for healing tissue and for healthy bones and teeth. Goji Berries are also loaded with complex phytonutrients and bioflavenoids which have strong antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties essential for a healthy mouth and gums.
- Grape Seed Oil: Grape Seed Oil isn't easy to come by because the shells of these little seeds are very hard. The good news is that the oil inside is very pure because it has been protected from environmental contaminants. Grape Seed Oil is rich in Vitamin E and linoleic acid - an essential fatty acid also known as Omega-6. It is a potent antioxidant that aids in skin repair and in diminishing the damaging effects of the sun. Grape seed oil's excellent emollient properties also nourish the skin keeping it smooth and supple. It even helps tighten and tone while locking in skin's precious moisture. And all this without feeling greasy or heavy. Amazing.
- Green Tea: The Chinese have known about the medicinal benefits of green tea since ancient times, using it for everything from headaches to depression. This powerful antioxidant has extraordinary skin benefits. It fights the signs of aging, and boosts skin's elasticity. And its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make oral care products much more effective. Good for you inside and out.
- Iceland Moss: Iceland moss is really not a moss at all. It's a member of the lichen family. And in the Middle Ages, its antibacterial and anti-viral properties made it an important remedy for tuberculosis. Fast forward to a few centuries later, when an expedition of scientists in Iceland noticed that the local population had unusually white teeth. The scientists casually questioned their hosts and discovered that they were cleaning their teeth with Icleand Moss. Today we know that Iceland Moss works to gently whiten teeth by fighting plaque-causing bacteria. So naturally we put this natural ingredient in our toothpaste. That's why, unlike so many whitening pastes, ours work without harsh abrasives, chemicals or peroxide that can damage tooth enamel.
- Jojoba Oil: Extracted from a desert shrub, jojoba oil is nature's most effective moisturizer for skin and hair. Native Americans used jojoba oil for cosmetic and medicinal purposes, attributing mystical healing powers to it. Now you can enjoy the same superb moisturization and antiaging benefits. Jojoba oil helps reduce wrinkles, promotes new cell growth and makes skin luminous. This liquid gold also conditions hair and scalp, leaving hair shiny and lustrous.
- Lavender: Lavender flowers have long been used for insomnia and anxiety; in fact the scent of lavender actually increases the brainwaves associated with relaxation. Ancient Romans used lavender for injuries - the word lavender comes from the latin word "lavera" which means" to wash". Did you know that lavender can also help slow hair loss and improve hair texture? With its ability to balance, regenerate and repair cells, antibacterial, antiseptic lavender is a true workhorse in all types of personal care products.
- Olive Oil: Everybody knows how good olive oil is for you on the inside. But it's also one of the few oils that's super-compatible with human skin. Which is lucky because olive oil is loaded with the antioxidants, Vitamin E and polyphenols that help repair cells and neutralize free radicals - the unstable molecules created by environmental stresses like pollution, smoking and over-exposure to the sun. These molecules damage healthy skin, making it age faster and even causing disease. And while olive oil is protecting your skin it's also stimulating, healing, moisturizing, toning and firming it. No wonder the people of the Mediterranean have used olive oil to nourish their skin for hundreds of years. They're no fools.
- Patchouli Oil: With its grounding and balancing attributes, Patchouli Oil was used by the Chinese to balance the life force known as chi. Of course its known for its uplifting and clarifying aromatherapy, but did you know that it is used in skin products for superb skin rejuvenation and healing? It is also anti-inflamatory, healing and soothing, it can help calm skin problems like sunburn.
- Shea Butter: Egyptian Queen Nefertiti was a big fan of Shea Butter and told everyone who would listen (and everyone had to because she was Queen), how she owed her legendary beauty to Shea Butter. Shea Butter is a deep skin moisturizer that actually slows skin's cellular degeneration while helping skin keep its elasticity and healthy radiance. Our Shea Butter is wild-crafted from the nuts of the African Shea tree.
- Spearmint: Spearmint has been an important herb for centuries. Records show that the ancient Pharisees paid tithes to their Temple in anise, cumin and spearmint. Known as the herb of hospitality, spearmint leaves were strewn lavishly around banquet halls in ancient Rome and Greece. The Romans believed eating spearmint increased intelligence and they weren't far off - recent studies show that the smell of spearmint increases concentration. With its antiseptic properties, spearmint leaf oil has a long history of cleansing and healing. In the Middle Ages spearmint was a staple of monastery gardens and was used for mouth sores, whiten teeth, heal dog bites, and wasp stings and stomach aches. Its refreshing, cooling qualities energize the spirit, while its detoxifying properties help relieve muscle aches and pains.
- Sunflower Oil: Seeing a sunflower in bloom just naturally makes you want to smile. And the oil from this cheery flower does the same for your skin. It's rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E and is so easily absorbed, it can nourish and condition your skin and hair almost instantly. Its naturally emollient nature softens dry skin, fights the signs of aging and hair loss and breakage.
- Tea Tree: Aboriginal tribes have known about the healing qualities of Tea Tree Oil for thousands of years. No one knows exactly how they figured it out but they boiled the leaves to make remedies and mixtures that speeded healing and fought infection. We now know that is a potent antiseptic and antibacterial - an all purpose germ killer that's as effective for your skin as it is for your teeth. Some studies have even shown that Tea Tree Oil is as powerful against acne as benzoyl peroxide.
- Titanium Dioxide: It doesn't sound all that natural but Titanium Dioxide is the natural way to protect your skin when you go out in the sun. Titanium Dioxide is an inert (that means chemically inactive) white earth mineral that reflects, blocks and scatters sunlight. So although it may be inactive, you'd hardly call it lazy. In fact, the FDA has approved it as a natural, physical, broad spectrum (UVA and UVB) sunscreen.
- Vitamin C: The way Vitamin C improves your skin, you'd think it came from a peach instead of pebbly-skinned lemons. But the fact is, Vitamin C is an antioxidant, anti-aging force of nature. It boosts collagen, repairs skin cells, reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles, restores your skin's healthy balance and promotes a radiant, more vibrant look. Whew.
- Zinc Oxide: You couldn't tell by looking at it, but from this rock comes Zinc Oxide which is one of the most effective sunscreens under the sun. This natural mineral can block and scatter the sun's harmful rays and help protect your skin from damage caused by UVA/UVB rays. It's a natural for fun in the sun.