Life Flo Aloe Vera Gel is one of nature's finest moisturizers. Aloe Vera Gel is 98% pure aloe. It's non-oily, penetrating and softens and revitalizes chapped, dry skin and helps skin retain moisture. Replenish moisture after exposure to wind or sun with Aloe Vera Gel. Excellent for use as a paraben free, natural daily moisturizer for your entire body.
- Formulated with 98% pure aloe
- Non-oily, soothes and revitalizes skin exposed to harsh sun and drying winds
- Replenishes moisture, making it excellent for use as a daily moisturizer
- Free of synthetics including carbomer
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Blend of Essential Oils, Hydrolyzed Guar and Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citrate Acid.
About Life Flo
Life Flo provides you with the most advance natural products available. They invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (we do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
One of the cornerstones of Life Flo's success is its dedication to informing the public about achieving optimum health. They believe that the first step towards this goal is education. It is through education that people become better informed and thus, are able to make better decisions about their health. They offer retailer and consumer trainings throughout the U.S. and abroad on a variety of health issues using some of the industry's top experts.