Life Flo Progesta-Care Estriol is formulated to contain 480 mg of progesterone and 18 mg of Estriol per ounce. Each full press of the pump provides approximately 20 mg of natural Progesterone USP and 0.75 mg of Estriol.
- Progesta-Care has been a leader in natural progesterone since 1995. Carried by thousands of retailers nationwide
- Combines the benefits of natural progesterone with natural estriol, together providing an optimal balance solution
- Packaged in an airtight, hygienically-sealed container
- Each full press of the pump provides approximately 20 mg of natural Progesterone USP and 0.75 mg of Estriol
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Progesterone, Phenoxyethanol, SodiumBicarbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose)Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, IsopropylPalmitate, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Allantoin, Estriol,Methylsulfonylmethane, and Tocotrienol.
About Life Flo
Life Flo provides you with the most advance natural products available. They invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (we do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
One of the cornerstones of Life Flo's success is its dedication to informing the public about achieving optimum health. They believe that the first step towards this goal is education. It is through education that people become better informed and thus, are able to make better decisions about their health. They offer retailer and consumer trainings throughout the U.S. and abroad on a variety of health issues using some of the industry's top experts.