Pure Baobab Oil Organic
Life Flo Pure Baobab Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D, E and F and leaves no oiliness or greasiness. It's highly moisturizing and soothing to dry skin and hair. Baobab is known in Africa as "The Tree of Life" and was used traditionally by women to protect their skin and hair against the harsh savannah environment.
- Used traditionally by women to protect their skin and hair against the harsh African Savannah environment
- Highly moisturizing and soothing to dry skin and hair
- Organically grown and cold pressed
Ingredients: Organic Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil (99.5%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil.
About Life FloLife Flo provides you with the most advance natural products available. They invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (we do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
One of the cornerstones of Life Flo's success is its dedication to informing the public about achieving optimum health. They believe that the first step towards this goal is education. It is through education that people become better informed and thus, are able to make better decisions about their health. They offer retailer and consumer trainings throughout the U.S. and abroad on a variety of health issues using some of the industry's top experts.