Life Flo Pure Grapeseed Oil is truly a versatile oil with numerous benefits from culinary to cosmetics. It's rich in essential fatty acids including Linoleic, Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric, is esteemed for its emollient properties and is suitable for all skin types. A light oil that helps nourish, tighten and tone the skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts. Cold pressed and food grade.
For personal care, it can be applied to the skin as desired for general face and body care. As a natural noisturizer, apply oil directly to skin or use as a base for lotions, creams or massage oils.
- Contains a balance of skin-supporting compounds, including Oleic, Linoleic, Palmitic and Stearic Fatty Acids
- Esteemed for its emollient properties and suitable for all skin types
- Organic, cold pressed and food grade
Ingredients: Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil (99.5%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil).
About Life FloLife Flo provides you with the most advance natural products available. They invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (we do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
One of the cornerstones of Life Flo's success is its dedication to informing the public about achieving optimum health. They believe that the first step towards this goal is education. It is through education that people become better informed and thus, are able to make better decisions about their health. They offer retailer and consumer trainings throughout the U.S. and abroad on a variety of health issues using some of the industry's top experts.