Life Flo Pure Macadamia Oil is truly a versatile oil with numerous benefits from culinary to cosmetics. It has a light, rich golden color with a delicate scent. It contains some of the highest levels of Palmitoleic acid of any of the plant oils making it ideal for dry and mature skin. It is also light, non-greasy, and easily absorbable. Cold pressed and food grade.
For personal care, it can be applied to the skin as desired for general face and body care. Use as nail or intensive hair and scalp care by warming the oil (not hot) and massaging into the fingertips, nail beds, scalp or through the hair.
- Contains some of the highest levels of Palmitoleic acid of any of the plant oils, making it ideal for dry and mature skin
- Organic, cold pressed and food grade
Ingredients: Organic Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia Nut) Oil (99.5%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E ) (Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil).
About Life FloLife Flo provides you with the most advance natural products available. They invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (we do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
One of the cornerstones of Life Flo's success is its dedication to informing the public about achieving optimum health. They believe that the first step towards this goal is education. It is through education that people become better informed and thus, are able to make better decisions about their health. They offer retailer and consumer trainings throughout the U.S. and abroad on a variety of health issues using some of the industry's top experts.