Life Flo Pure Sunflower Oil is known for its ability to retain moisture, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helping skin feel youthful. Cold pressed and food grade. Pure Sunflower oil is truly a versatile oil with numerous benefits from culinary to cosmetics. A light to rich golden color oil with a delicate scent. It is rich in Oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E.
For personal care, it can be applied to the skin as desired for general face and body care. Can be used on all skin types and is excellent for mature, sensitive and dry-damaged skin. May be used as a massage oil.
- Rich in Oleic acids with high amounts of Vitamin A, D and E
- Known for its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Organic, cold pressed and food grade
Ingredients: Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (99.5%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil).
About Life FloLife Flo provides you with the most advance natural products available. They invest an extensive amount of time covering the globe, from the deep waters of the Antarctic to the exotic terrain of New Zealand, to bring you the wonders of nature. They incorporate time-tested formulas with the latest discoveries and scientific advances to provide natural, scientifically formulated products.
- Scientifically formulated
- Natural, free of harsh chemicals (parabens), artificial colors and artificial fragrances
- Developed utilizing the latest research and cutting-edge technology
- Manufactured in our own state-of-the-art facility
- Include select certified organic ingredients
- Eco-friendly and cruelty-free (we do not test on animals)
- Packaged with consciousness: select creams use airtight, hygienically sealed pre-measured pumps
One of the cornerstones of Life Flo's success is its dedication to informing the public about achieving optimum health. They believe that the first step towards this goal is education. It is through education that people become better informed and thus, are able to make better decisions about their health. They offer retailer and consumer trainings throughout the U.S. and abroad on a variety of health issues using some of the industry's top experts.