During digestion the body converts carbohydrates into glucose. Carbohydrates are broken down by the alpha amylase enzyme produced by the pancreas. Glucose is then used as energy or stored as fat.
Nature's Way White Kidney Bean reduces digestion of dietary carbohydrates (starches).
- Slows absorption of dietary carbohydrates/starches before they are converted by the body into glucose and then fat
- Assists in weight control when used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise
- Water-based, solvent-free extract of non-GMO white kidney beans (Phaseolus vulgaris)
- Actual extract used in clinical research
- Standardized to 3,000 alpha-amylase inhibiting units (AAIU) per gram
This product does not contain