Progene Daily Complex Dual Action Testosterone Supplement restores power and performance, boosts energy, increases strength, and drives passion. Progene's improved, Doctor Recommended formula, delivers a more powerful, all-natural solution to stimulate and support the naturally declining testosterone levels experienced by Men over 20.
Progene is a unique "Dual Action" performance supplement comprised of rare-herbal extracts and pro-hormonal ingredients that have been proven to help supplement Testosterone Production. Like any other performance supplement, changes are seen over the course of several weeks. Progene's non-synthetic ingredients work naturally with your body to gradually boost performance.
Testosterone & Performance Loss
Remember when you were younger, when you felt more Strength & Energy? Scientific studies show that as you age, Testosterone production decreases 1% per year after the age of 20. Testosterone is a hormone that's critical to male performance at work, at home, and in the gym. Don't let age get in the way! Help reverse this natural decline with Progene, an all-natural, physician-recommended formula.
Lose your spare tire with higher metabolism and endurance. Maximize your workout with testosterone support for increased muscle growth and decreased fat production.
As the traditional provider, a man's emotional state and feelings of personal success can impact his entire household. Low testosterone has been linked to depression and lethargy. Improve your home relationships by increasing your energy and your overall outlook on life.
Increase your mental focus and cognitive response, strengthen your immune system, and enhance your energy and vitality with the nutrients found in Progene.
Ingredients found in Progene are also suggested to improve prostate and heart health.
- L-Arginine: An amino acid that is necessary for the execution of many physiological processes including hormone secretion, removal of toxic waste products from the body, immune system defenses, and circulatory performance.
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone): A testosterone precursor produced in the adrenal gland. It is the most abundant hormone compound in the bloodstream and is present at even higher levels in healthy brain tissue. DHEA levels are known to fall as we age. The drop is significant, more than 90% from age 20 to 90.
- Tribulus Terrestris Root: Reported to be the "secret weapon" employed by Bulgarian strength athletes, tribulus terrestris has shown for increases in muscle growth. A flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae, T. terrestris is not a hormone, but boosts testosterone levels by increasing the level of Luteinizing Hormones (LH). When LH levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases.
- Sarsaparilla Root: Used by body builders to increase body mass and endurance. It stimulates the production of male hormones.
- Eleuthero Root: A shrub found in northeast Asia and Japan, and is presently used around the world to restore vigor, improve general health, restore memory, and increase stamina.
- Lycopene: A pigment that gives vegetables and fruits such as tomatoes, pink grapefruit and watermelon their red color. It has strong antioxidant capabilities. Several studies suggest that consumption of foods rich in lycopene is associated with a lower risk of prostate cancer and cardiovascular disease.