MuscleTech Products NanoStim is a powerful super-concentrated nitric oxide stimulant that delivers superior muscle pumps for an incredible training experience. Unlike other companies that use scientifically inferior ingredients and hide their doses in proprietary blends, every ingredient amount in NanoStim is fully disclosed so you know exactly what you're getting, guaranteed.
- NanoStim has been formulated with a clinically studied 3000mg dose of L-citrulline to deliver outstanding muscle pumps. The formula also contains 200mg of quercetin shown in research to increase nitric oxide production.
- NanoStim delivers an extremely potent dose of yohimbe extract, supplying both rauwolscine and yohimbine. These have been shown to block alpha-2 receptors, which can play a significant role in regulating blood flow. Each full dose of NanoStim contains a 100mcg dose of huperzine-A. Huperzine-A has the unique ability to block the enzyme that decreases acetylcholine levels. Increasing acetylcholine levels can improve focus.
- A recent study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology on nitric oxide metabolism shows that L-citrulline dosed at the amount found in NanoStim is scientifically superior to arginine for increasing plasma levels of arginine. Although competitors have used L-citrulline in their formulas, third-party lab tests showed they have severely underdosed the ingredient at an amount that contains no scientific support. Even worse, one product tested out at only 134mg per capsule! NanoStim is the first and only nitric oxide pill to use a 3000mg dose of L-citrulline, the exact dose studied in research. Other companies may settle for using arginine instead because pure L-citrulline costs significantly more.
- A placebo-controlled, crossover-design study on subjects with resistance-training experience showed that arginine AKG (AAKG) provided no positive performance effects and may actually be counterproductive in developing muscular endurance. In this study, when subjects took 3.7 grams of arginine AKG 4 hours and 30 minutes before exercise they experienced no performance-enhancement effects and actually performed worse on specific muscular endurance measurements compared to when they used a placebo.
- A randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover trial on 12 human subjects published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that the dose of quercetin in NanoStim significantly increased key markers on nitric oxide production and reduced the concentration of a vasoconstricting factor.
- NanoStim contains a yohimbe bark extract that supplies the two different types of yohimbe alkaloids: rauwolscine and yohimbine. These have been categorized as selective alpha-2 receptor antagonists. Research studies in humans suggest that blocking alpha-2 receptors may play a significant role in supporting blood flow.
- Huperzine actually has the unique ability to block the enzymes that decreases acetylcholine levels. Acetylcholine is an excitatory neurotransmitter in the peripheral nervous system. Increased acetylcholine levels can improve focus.
- Research on this ingredient's potential antifatigue and antioxidant properties has been primarily conducted on animals. Unfortunately, because some competitors hide its ingredient amounts in a proprietary blend, it's impossible to tell if their formula delivers a meaningful dose for humans.
NanoStim is the most powerful nitric oxide stimulant ever and is extremely concentrated with a more convenient dosing protocol. Unlike the competitors who do not disclose the ingredient amounts in their formulas, NanoStim is different. The doses of its clinically validated and scientifically tested ingredients are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are getting. The NanoStim formula has been compressed into ultra-compact rapid-release caplets to ensure that it hits you fast.