Diabeti Derm contains the breakthrough ingredient L-Arginine which increases blood flow to help promote healthy circulation. Increased circulation supports wound healing, increased mobility and warm feet. The unique Diabeti Derm formula penetrates to soften thick skin, calluses and also hydrates dry cracked skin prone to infection.
- Podiatrist Recommended
- Contains L-Arginine HCI
- Fast-Acting Formula
- Rehydrates Severe Dry Skin
- Penetrates & Softens Calluses
- Soothes & Smoothes Irritated Areas
Taking care of your feet is well worth a couple of minutes a day. One out of every five hospital admissions in North America had its start in the feet of a person with diabetes.
- Wash your feet every day in warm, not hot, water. Let them air dry or pat dry with a soft towel.
- Inspect each foot carefully after washing. Look for any sores, cracks, blisters, tiny wounds, bruises, rashes, swelling, etc. If any such condition does not improve, gets worse, or if new conditions arise, call your doctor.
- Apply Health Care Products DiabetiDerm Foot Rejuvenating Cream immediately after drying. Rub gently into calluses, cracks, and any rough or irritated areas. Diabeti Derm will help keep your feet smooth, soft, and healthy. It’s the best friend your feet ever had.