Organyc Cotton Menstrual Panty Liners are ideal for women who want to avoid any contact with synthetic materials on the skin and feel fresh, safe and clean, while choosing a hypoallergenic product without any negative effect on the environment. Over 80% of women who react to contact with plastic and synthetic materials have reported that they prefer cotton. You will feel the benefits of cotton within the first month of use.
In order to market a crop as "organic", a grower must be certified through a third party. This process involves several on-farm inspections in order to obtain the certification. Organic production begins with organically grown seed. If certified organic seed cannot be located, untreated seed may be used as long as it is not derived from genetically modified plants.
- Organic production reduces health risks - Organic agriculture endeavors to produce healthy plants for healthy people.
- Organic farmers build healthy soil - Soil is the foundation of the food chain. The primary focus of organic farming is to use practices that build healthy soils.
- Organic farmers works in harmony with nature.
- Organic producers strive to preserve bio-diversity - Many organic farmers and gardeners have been collecting and preserving seeds, and growing unusual varieties for decades.
- Organic farming helps keep rural communities healthy - Organic agriculture can be a lifeline for small farms offering an alternative to produce crops and satisfy consumer demand.
- Organic foods and non-foods alike - Every food category has an organic alternative. And non-food agricultural products are being grown organically, as well, including cotton.
Organic cotton is grown using methods and materials with the purpose of reducing the impact on the environment. And preserving the natural equilibrium between the many components of the ecosystem. Organic agriculture endeavors to work in harmony with nature, producing healthy plants for healthy people. For example, organic farming uses bio-rational products and bio-control agents for pest management. Organic certification is the public's assurance that products have been grown and handled according to strict, safe procedures.