This Case of Mini Bottles consists of 144 1/8 oz bottles of assorted Brother Bru Bru's flavors.
About About Brother Bru Bru's
Tribal peoples all over the world use hot pepper potions, not only to enhance food flavors, but also as folk remedies for a number of ailments including indigestion, nasal and sinus congestion, sore muscles and arthritis. Ingesting hot peppers can actually cool you in a hot climate by causing your face and scalp to sweat.
- Brother Bru Bru's sauces taste great
- Hot peppers are loaded with vitamin C (357% more than oranges)
- Hot peppers stimulate the nerve endings with false pain messages which cause the brain to produce endorphins which make you feel good
- Hot peppers tend to dissolve life-threatening blood clots
- Under lab conditions, hot pepper sauces kill certain harmful bacteria found in raw oysters and other sea food
- Hot peppers have actually caused tumors of the prostate to shrink in a laboratory setting
- Medical researchers have found that topically applied hot pepper extracts can relieve chronic pain in certain cases
- Garlic (which is used liberally in Brother Bru-Bru’s African Hot Sauce) is known to convey a whole pantheon of health benefits on its users
- Many of the African spices which are used in Brother Bru-Bru’s African Hot Sauce for their flavors are used as folk remedies by traditional African herbalists
- Long-term users of Brother Bru-Bru’s concoctions can thrill and amaze their friends by drinking ordinary hot sauces right out of the bottle