If you're an athlete or just an active adult, your muscles need up to twice the protein than a typical diet provides - up to 126 grams daily. Getting all that protein from food is difficult though. Conveniently, one scoop of Nutra Summa Whey Protein packs more protein than 6 egg whites!
- Complete protein, high in branched-chain amino acids
- 21 grams protein + 1,000 mg colostrum per serving
- Soy and gluten-free
- Promotes tissue repair
- Supports immune health
- Increases antioxidant levels
- Outstanding taste with nothing artificial
How Whey Protein with Colostrum works
Whey protein is a complete protein, supplying all the essential amino acids your body needs. When strenuous exercise depletes your muscles and immune reserves, protein - particularly branched-chain amino acids - restores them.
Nutra Summa Whey Protein also includes the super-nutrient colostrum - a powerhouse of natural growth and immune factors shown to increase lean body mass, build strength, shorten recovery time, and strengthen immune function.
Why Nutra Summa Whey Protein?
- Support: Ingredients such as colostrum (for tissue repair and immunity) and the herb suma (which accelerates wound healing).
- Absorption: Ingredients - such as protease, betaine hydrochloride, and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate - that assist the body's digestion and assimilation of protein.
Your Price: $8.51