Good digestion is critical for optimal health and foundational for proper pH balance. The probiotic strains found in pHion Probiotic Blend survive through stomach acid and arrive in your intestines ready to nourish intestinal flora. Coupled with a balanced alkaline diet and sound exercise program, pHion Probiotic Blend supplementation can aid in achieving improved health and wellness. pHion Probiotic Blend is a leading probiotic complex for the body.
- Patented Gastric Acid Bypass technology ensures survival through damaging stomach acids
- Formulated with 7 strains of intestinal flora
- 5 billion (at time of manufacture) live bacteria per serving
- Extended shelf-life and stability
- Promotes digestive system pH balance
Why you need probiotics.
If you ate a mostly raw foods diet, did not take any over-the-counter or prescription medications, did not drink alcohol, refrained from smoking, led a stress-free lifestyle, and avoided fatty and sugary foods, you probably wouldn't need a probiotic supplement. But for the rest of us, probiotic supplements can be a godsend. As you probably guessed, all of those lifestyle factors kill off beneficial bacteria. And that's not good, because beneficial bacteria are pretty darn helpful to the human body. They ease digestion, aid constipation and diarrhea, enhance immune function, manufacture B vitamins and gut nutrients, support the health of the skin, and even appear to lower cholesterol levels.
In a healthy digestive system, there should be between three to four pounds of probiotics. But take one round of antibiotics and bam - those good bacteria are all wiped out. Many practitioners estimate that on average, people have only 25 percent of the optimal amount of probiotics. What happens when the friendly flora get killed off? The bad ones, which are always present in small amounts in your gastro-intestinal system, take over. If you've ever had food poisoning or a yeast infection, you know what it's like when that happens. However, bacterial problems aren't always so obvious. Many folks are suffering from low-level flora imbalance - and don't even realize it. They write off their gas, diarrhea, bloating, constipation, yeast overgrowth, and even more serious GI conditions as "indigestion." But indigestion is not a normal state! It always has a reason. Part of that reason is that as a culture, we are eating mounds of enzyme-deficient cooked foods that are almost impossible to digest. But another part is that we're making lifestyle choices that kill off our populations of friendly flora.
- GAB technology ensures survival through the stomach
- Extended shelf life and stability
- 5 billion live bacteria per serving
- Formulated with 7 strains of intestinal flora
- Promotes digestive system pH balance
- Refrigeration not required
- Easy to swallow capsules
The reason nearly half of probiotic formulas are useless.
There are plenty of probiotic formulas on the market. But a probiotic won't do you an ounce of good if the bacteria it contains are dead. And independent testing from ConsumerLabs.com has found that phenomenon is more widespread than you'd think. Of the 16 brands of probiotics the company tested for potency, 44 percent had fewer live organisms than claimed or generally known to be effective. How could that happen? How could a company sell a probiotic product that doesn't have enough live bacteria? Because probiotics are fragile things. They can be destroyed by light, heat, and moisture. So if a probiotic manufacturer isn't extremely careful to protect their friendly flora from these elements during manufacturing and packaging, they're basically selling you a dead product.
But wait, it gets worse. Say the manufacturer has taken care to protect their probiotics from light, heat, and moisture. Say you buy the bottle and it does have all the bacteria it promises to. That's no guarantee those bacteria will survive the extremely acidic environment of the stomach once you swallow the capsule. Stomach acid is lethal to good bacteria. So unless your probiotic tablets or capsules have some kind of protection from stomach acid, once again, they're useless.
pHion Probiotic Blend is different than other probiotic products because it feature Gastric Acid Bypass (GAB) technology. This advanced technology protects beneficial bacteria in two ways:
- First, GAB protects from light, heat, and moisture, so when you buy a bottle of pHion Probiotic Blend, you can be confident it's full of live, beneficial bacteria. It even stays stable without refrigeration!
- Second, once swallowed, GAB protects the live bacteria from harsh stomach acid, delivering them directly into the intestines over a period of time, where they can colonize and flourish.
Live in the bottle, live in your body. Just the way you want it.
Seven strains are better than one.
Lactobacillus acidophilus is the most common beneficial bacteria you'll find in probiotic formulas. However, there are multiple strains of friendly flora that normally inhabit the GI tract. So why supplement with just one strain, when you could supplement with seven? pHion Probiotic Blend features seven research-backed strains of good bacteria - including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus fermentum, and Lactobacillus plantarum - so it more closely imitates the natural makeup of your friendly flora.
- Brimming with beneficial bacteria. pHion Probiotic Blend contains 5 billion live beneficial bacteria per serving. By ingesting these friendly flora daily, you can re-colonize your intestines and make sure the good guys outnumber the bad.
- Survives stomach acid. pHion Probiotic Blend tablets feature Gastric Acid Bypass (GAB) technology. This advanced technology protects the live bacteria from harsh stomach acid, delivering them directly into the intestines, where they can colonize and flourish.
- Stays stable, even without refrigeration. Because probiotic products contain live, fragile organisms, they often have a poor shelf life. Thanks to the Gastric Acid Bypass System, pHion Probiotic Blend extends the shelf life of these beneficial bacteria - even without refrigeration.
- Features 7 strains of friendly flora for maximum impact. There are multiple strains of beneficial bacteria that naturally inhabit your GI tract. Why supplement with just one strain of flora, which is common in most other probiotic formulas on the market, when you could supplement with the seven strains of probiotics found in the pHion Probiotic Blend?
The probiotics in pHion Probiotic Blend include:
- Lactobacillus strains -The Lactobacillus strains are so named because they produce an enzyme when breaking down foods called lactase. This enzyme helps to break down lactose (milk sugar) - great news for people who avoid dairy products due to lactose intolerance.
- L. acidophilus can also combat candida overgrowth, so anyone who frequently suffers from yeast infections will want to take this strain as a first course of action. And studies have shown that L. acidophilus enhances immunity, so you may experience fewer colds and flus if you're taking it.
- L. rhamnosus is one of the most intensely studied probiotic strains. It is well documented to help folks recover from diarrhea - and to prevent it from happening in the first place.
- L. salivarius has the unique ability to eradicate the dreaded Helicobacter pylori bacterium, which is now known to be the major cause of peptic ulcers. This strain secretes a high amount of lactic acid, which completely inhibits the growth of H. pylori.
- L. fermentum is a well-characterized probiotic strains with efficacy in the prevention and treatment of urogenital infections in women.It also produces hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and is believed to inhibit the growth of intestinal and urogenital pathogens.
- L. plantarum strains have been shown to offer benefits such as lining and defending the colon, relief of diarrhea associated with antibiotics, reduction of bloating associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, improved mucosal status and a reduction of mucosal inflammation.
- Bifidobacterium strains, including B. bifidum and B. longum - Bifidobacteria are prominent probiotic microorganisms in the intestines. They are well-known to alleviate both constipation and diarrhea.Like acidophilus, bifidobacteria also activate the immune system, helping produce antibodies and increase resistance to toxins.Prebiotic creates the optimal environment for probiotics to flourish.
About pHion Balance
pHion believes that your body was created to be healthy, energetic, vibrant and resilient. It has an awesome ability to heal itself, when given the proper nutrients and internal environment to do so. pHion also believes that wellness is your birthright, and are dedicated to the purpose of helping you achieve a higher quality of life and health. pHion knows getting healthier can often be complicated work that is why they aim to provide useful information and outstanding products to help you make healthier choices. pHion loves to see people reap the enormous benefits of a pH Balanced lifestyle. pHion's extensive research & development efforts, which are tightly coupled with their "Good Manufacturing Practices", have created a wide range of products geared towards creating pH balance.
Remember how good you felt as a child? How much energy you had? pHion's promise is to create products that allow for you to regain that incredible sense of health and vitality... and pHion knows that it all begins with getting your body back in balance, pH Balance! To ensure that pHion can create such products they promise to you that they will:
With that in mind, pHion invites you to discover and experience the magic of a pH Balanced body right alongside them.