Get over 27 nutrients from this ancient seed. Each serving has:
- 4900mg of Omega-3 (ALA) and 1,860mg of Omega-6
- As much fiber as 1 cup of most bran cereals
- 45% of the DV for Vitamin E
- Same amount of protein as 1 scrambled egg without the cholesterol
Take 2 to 3 tablespoons a day. Mix them with oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, smoothies, baked goods, sauces, salads, soups, and much more. Chia seeds can be added to just about any meal due to their natural neutral flavor.
- Its high content of 3 essential fatty acids can help improve blood pressure & cholesterol levels, while helping promote healthy heart and blood vessels.
- Key minerals- like Calcium and Manganese - improve your muscle function, keep your bones strong and your joints flexible.
- As an antioxidant, Vitamin E protects your body from free radicals.
- Its high fiber content keeps your digestive system running smoothly, and it's the perfect aid for healthy, effective weight loss.
- As a great source of complete protein, Chia seeds, boosts your mood and energy levels.
Chia (Salvia hispanica L.) is a plant with purple flowers that can reach up to two meters high and is grown mainly in Mexico, Guatemala, Bolivia and Australia. Its seed is one of the richest sources of omega-3 nature: Gram for gram chia seed contains more omega 3 than salmon, flaxseed or any other food. And unlike other sources of Omega 3, Chia seed is rich in antioxidants that maintain the freshness and potency of these essential fatty acids for our cardiovascular health.
Additionally Chia seed is high in fiber, which helps to improve your digestion, and high in calcium that strengthens your bones and joints. Chia is also high in protein content and has 8 essential aminoacids.
From the field to your table, Xiomega3's all-natural products are developed with the highest quality to bring you a convenient and easy way to enjoy the amazing benefits of chia seeds.